Amd user issues? Lag spikes in custom games

I too have issues, I have found threads from months ago during beta with a massive number of players complaining about the poor optimization and blizzard responded promising a fix and never did fix any of it.

If you have major lag spike issues making custom games unplayable with AMD hardware(some people have it on other hardware also but widely reported on AMD cpus and gpus) I’d recommend refunding.

WC 3 Reforged AMD performance - #50 by escix-1981 here is one of multiple links about the issue.

If you are like me and your system should be more than enough to run this game(for me I run much more demanding games smooth as butter this just makes no sense) you may have tried reducing all graphics settings to the minimum or maximum tried vsync, tried hours of troubleshooting with no sign of it getting better in sight. It was reported months ago, they didn’t fix it on release. They just don’t care now that they have you’re money.

Do what you want I don’t want to tell you what to do, but I did want to shed light on issues that seem to be effecting tons of amd users and some nvidia users as well. The optimization is horrific and they never fixed it, amd attempted gpu driver update to fix it but it did absolutely nothing proving the issue is 100% on Blizzard’s end. Good internet, good connection, low ping, nothing fixes it because the issue isn’t on your end folks. Good luck. I got my money back, this is one of my favori…well was one of my favorite games of all time. It’s ruined now and I am hurt by such disgusting acts. Especially when you look at their half assed apology low key blaming US for what THEY did.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/warcraft3/t/very-poor-gpu-utilization-w-amd/9775 here is the link showing the issue was reported months ago in November, 2019 and Blizzard claimed they were on the case but never fixed your and my issues.

That last link also shows Blizzard replying, doing nothing but blowing smoke the entire time.

1 Like