All this waiting for what ? an updated reskin ?!

yeah…I know many have talked about this, I’ve seen the news, I’ve seen the barking of “die hard fans” thanking the team they scrapped the idea of updating the campaign to modern standards, die hard fans my Butt, I’ve been playing this game since 1996, and I was looking forward to experience the game in fresh sense, if I’m not a die hard fan then I don’t know what I am…

what’s so hard to comprehend about “if you don’t like the new campaign, there’s always an option to play the original?” why force us and destroy our hopes by throwing us with those entitled people who said “muh original voice actors, please don’t change, nostalgia bla bla”, I pre-ordered because of what YOU marketed in last year’s blizzcon, a new updated campaign, with reworked cutscenes, and some changes in how the lore folds…

if I wanted the original exact replica, I would’ve simply played the original one, I wasn’t looking forward for just a “reskin and updated graphics”.

Edited for Language by the Moderation Team.
https://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct

44 Likes

Want a forum ban? This is how you get a forum ban. Great way to have any statement you say disgarded without a second thought.

if my entire statement can be disregarded for the “choke” remark, then I’ve got my answer already on how they managed to disregard an entire chunk of fan-base that wanted what they “advertised” last year.

4 Likes

This is probably a #nochanges guy, Shadi dont bother him.

3 Likes

Tell us how you really feel.

of course, he’s the same kind as that flake who complained about Diablo 4 being “too gory”

3 Likes

?

Diablo 4 looks fantastic. Could careless on how bloody and gory a game is so long as its good.

Guess all you can do is assume and insult rather than attacking arguments made by devs or other people.

Its hilarious that blizz let you pre- purchased a game on it blizzard after an year they still don’t post system req for either win or mac
So if you have a 4-5 years old system you dont even know what you are purchasing and how it will work…
Jesus Crhist…there should be laws on this…

1 Like

I think this is an topic about war3 not about diablo 4 …maybe im wrong

Blizzard cannot bring any release date for war3 reforged…after 1 year with pre-pur in place
They have no release date for Immortals so its clear an 2020 game
Diablo 4 it will be released After 2022…
So Blizzard came after 1 year just with WOW exp that will be released next year…
So instead focusing 1-2 games to have a proper gameplay and release date for the fans…they place like 10 people for each different game and bring that game after 10 years of waiting ?

3 Likes

Hey they started it with beinging in D4. Don’t look at me.

Im looking at you since you have nothing to say about the topic …all of your replies are out of place
Stop staying about the users, and start saying, if you have anything to say, about war3 reforged

5 Likes

This thread is LITERALLY a hate thread with a threat thrown in. What is there to add?

oooooh, that’s your issue, a “hate thread”, yeah yeah it’s a norm these days, well you could’ve easily said your “opinion” on the subject even if you disagreed with it, instead of using one-liners, you can do that you know.

And you could of ranted without using a mental disability as an insult then proceed to make a threat shortly after.

It’s clearly a hate thread rather than a constructive thread.

He tells what he feels and he wanted to share with the forum, I prob would have done the same. If u are going to think this is an ‘‘hate thread’’ Pls just ignore it than just replying like an dumbo you are just here to argue and we dont care. ->Killance

1 Like

There is a quote funtion. Don’t need to add names to your statements.

Also I have big floppy ears. Names Dumbo and don’t you forget it!

Literally the same thing, don’t have anything else to say? looks like you are arguing on other topics aswell.

Arguing and conversing are two seperate entities. Should educate yourself what each means before using the words.

Also you forgot to call me Dumbo.

I am clicking the ‘‘reply’’ button, but looks like i got you to stop talking about this so i did my job.