All this waiting for what ? an updated reskin ?!

Talking about what now?

What job? Are they hiring? Whats they pay? I NEED ANSWERS MAN!

Yeah you’re an dumbo after all, anyways thanks for the talk man.

I agree with this statement. They need to release the maps at least for DLC with all the things we’ve wanted. AT LEAST and they gotta be free.

1 Like

100% Agree with you, don’t listen to the people that want no changes, they will be the same people to get mad at Blizzard if there is no changes, there is no pleasing them. We want changes Blizzard!

2 Likes

I hope the irony isn’t lost on you because it’s golden.

You have every right to express your anger my friend. I have been playing the game since 2004 and i understand your anger. Many of those ,hardcore guys" dont realize that Blizz is using them as an escape goat for overestimaiting themselves and now they want a less painfull way out of the problem. I can get the whole no retconing thing i am ok with that but scraping the new cutscenes that would add more personality to the game is just a very hard smack to the face…Truly dissapointed.

I love trolling.

It’s like announce a new Wow expension and then reveal that there is no more dungeons and raids.

2 Likes

They should rename the title between

• Warcraft 3 : Remodel
  • Warcraft 3 HD
  • Warcraft 3 and a Quarter Man

Pretty much, some people don’t understand that reforged doesn’t just mean upgrading the models, look up the definition on google it literal is to create again “differently”

Idiots…Campaing WILL be remade and retconned!

yeah? so all those official quotes from the developers mouths about this decision is out of season april fools joke ? naah

Did you even finished the WC3 Reforged Campaign? Or how do u know that it’s the same as the old WC3? I mean, no newly made cutscenes, no new heroes with new voice actors… etc? Right?

If not then stop creating useless hate threads like this, lol.

Did you even watched Blizzcon Panel yesterday?

please, be respectfull!!

IF you dont like the game, just dont play it…
A whole team works on this very hard.
And i think you are 1 of the 10 people that dont like this game…

Its okay to give your opinion, but be respectfull!

Greet MIQ

When you say “official quotes” you should really show the quotes because right now all those quotes sound like is your opinion.

How is someone expressing an opinion disrespectful? No one has stated that the dev team isn’t working hard because they most definitely hard on it. Your “1 out of 10 people” statistic couldn’t be any more wrong, looks like you are just pulling random facts out to make you seem right. The guy that posted this never said he didn’t like the game, he is just saying in his opinion how it could be improved and I completely agree with him.

2 Likes

How game that was improved from the begining could be MORE improved? It’s perfect the way it is!

1 Like

Your completely right, the original game was near perfect but this is not the original game this is ‘Reforged’ if you want to experience that campaign then go do it because you still can.

Reforged is perfect! Mostly Campaing!