I thought we might all use a moment to appreciate the changes that actually do happen, and the team did a nice job this time.
Hail Warchiefs, Lichs, Commanders, and Keepers,
today we have a few nice fixes and additions for you all.
Specific changes and improvements:
- enhanced zoom now shows which side is near and which side is far, as well as having a checkbox to toggle it and a second slider to adjust max zoom. Both of these sliders also display the current zoom value when you place your mouse over them
- you can now select classic profile portrait icons that have been in the game files from last patch, as well as more added this patch (these unlock once you have enough melee wins with a race)
- general WebUI improvements under the hood
- insert and delete keys work correctly again to rotate the camera
- using = in chat in singleplayer after typing a cheat will repeat it
- ingame music should be back to the good old curated playlists for each race
- SetMapMusic works again
- game UI (namely F10 screen) should be back to the correct race’s UI