1.36.2.21146 PTR 3 Patch Notes

I want to suggest these changes to Undead building progression:

1. Move Obsidian Statue from Slaughterhouse to Temple of the Damned.
2. Make Temple of the Damned no longer require graveyard. (Opens up necro rush/casters.)
3. Make Skeletal Mastery research require graveyard.
4. Make Boneyard require graveyard. (just makes sense and fits theme, makes up for sac pit change)
5. Morph Destroyer Form no longer requires research, but requires T3 and Sacrificial Pit to use the ability.

This to me makes more sense thematically and from a balance/gameplay/progression standpoint. I think it’s lame that Undead T2 buildings both require graveyard when other races do not (Orc for instance all T2/T3 buildings don’t require war mill). How about these changes in order to see more temple of the damned unit play since that seems to be intended. It’s also weird to me that the statue doesn’t come out of the temple to support the casters. Statues are in a temple. Makes sense, right? The other slaughterhouse units already don’t see any play even though slaughterhouse is built every game for statues.

high needed
this change also open ways to buff wagons/abos. Especially wagons

15/30/45 please.

1. What the fk difference does it make how many years younger he is, my God, what are you even talking about? Do you even know that champions in ANY sport begin to dominate from a young age? Have you ever seen a football player or a sambo wrestler who joined the sport at the age of 30 and became a champion? Age can be an excuse for a young player only in the first couple of years, then he either reaches the peak of form or not. A few years before Happy, these guys were also green youths and won tournaments at the same time.
  2. What does it have to do with whether he could win them or not, what does this phrase even mean, like if I personally win one game out of a million from Moon, then I should consider that I can “beat” him or what? It’s about WIN RATE, do you even understand what it is? About DOMINATION. I didn’t write anywhere that he wasn’t a top player at that time, but he was one of many. Back then, there was no dominant player at all, who took 90% of the tournaments and there was interest and intrigue, unlike the nonsense that has been going on in recent years. At the same time, I’ve written dozens of times that Happy is the best player in history. ICHO? Is this incompatible with the imbalance of races?
  3. I’m going to ask you the same dumb question- what’s stopping you from taking an Orc and becoming a Lin? Playing on Undead is not the same as playing using whosyourdaddy.
  4. I have already written to you that the choice of race has NOTHING to do with its strength. Find me at least one statement of a PRO player who claimed that he did. The fact that you are guided by some mercantile interests there does not mean that everyone else is doing the same. 3 times more elves? Then according to YOUR logic, NE is the strongest race. So have you decided already - is there a balance in this game or not? LOL.
    “Why then in 2002-2010, the undead had many players, but they did not win anything).
    The Undead have zero wins at almost any international level during this time).” Wow, that’s a twist. So you think there’s an imbalance in this game, but it’s not in favor of the Undeads? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    So it turns out that the idol of your whole worthless life should fairly win the top elves not with 75-80% win rate, but with 90-95%? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

At 136.1(Or rather, in the past three years) when eer0 is in good condition
Eer0 and HAPPY won first or second place
in the top2, Undead is all;

I don’t know how you came to this conclusion

If I agree with your conclusion, I will try to guess your thoughts,

You have to say that the righteous UD player defeated the evil NE who has been oppressing ORC and HUM;

The NE race is so IMBA, so UD should almost monopolize the championship in these years?

This is a reward for helping HUM and ORC, which UD deserves

In fact, on the road to winning the championship, UD also defeated ORC and HUM
You deliberately ignore it;
it’s ridiculous.

The entire post deliberately ignore the fact that UD has monopolized the majority of champions in recent years, deliberately dressing UD up very weakly; Attract attention to NE who is below by UD, is this to better beat and enslave NE?

UD regards NE as a cow, a slave;
If NE is not restrained by UD, NE will usher in a better life
UD can try to find other cows or slaves. NE has been playing this role for too many years,and has never received gratitude from UD players. Instead, they have received endless hostility. so it’s time to retire

1 Like

likebee
Oh man). Take a look at Happy’s latest game in FFA mode. Happy had a hard time killing Nitron for the Elf. We played 80 to 80). Although Nitron is a low-level player, compared to top 1 Happy). But at large limits the Oud is weak). Happy wins due to his great experience. But when the map is new, Happi has difficulty killing the middle Elf). But you can’t explain this to such people; your option to understand the situation is disabled. You think you are objective, but in reality your brain only thinks in its own favor.

Moon, if anything, is the richest player in the world, has been one for a very short time).
The elf has no problems with any race, everything is in his hands.
I am not yet talking about the balance between the Undead and the Orc.

your evidenceis just an FFA mode game?
Is the balance we are discussing about FFA?
why not an dota1 game?
the mode of Tiny and Park is so good
The elf has no problems with any race

Sounds ridiculous? isn’t that what you’re telling me?

1 Like

BUT your posted that:

Using the guise of justice to satisfy one’s behavior of defending idol
Now that someone has exposed it, you immediately change your mind

I was talking with an Elf here). in 3 years it increased from 2000 mmr). At the same time, He is approximately as you say. It’s in your blood). People like you have no critical opinion. You will always speak in your favor. Even if you killed a person, you will still find excuses for yourself). I watched the match between Kaho and 120 today, how many mistakes Elf made. And this is the best elf of all at the moment). That’s just funny. And on this basis they make a balance. Players with a weak level achieve 2000 mmr in 3 years). 120 killed 2 Elfa creeps with Accolyte). It’s just a shame). I think your parents are from Israel).

It would be also correct to make Animal War Training to require no Lumber Mill, but only Castle, to research.

Sorry,that is not a shame at all. That’s simply a random. Damage from almost every units have a random range in Warcraft3 and we are not playing SC here. If elf hero or archer’s damage randomly higher at the game then there is no chance for Acolyte at all.

Why attacking Kaho? If kaho is really a weak player with many mistake you described then how could he survived from RO6?? If kaho is really a weak player with many mistakes how could he defeat lyn 3-1 in semifinal?? If kaho is really a weak player with many mistakes how could he win 3 games in Grandfinal??

The result of match you watched simply proved one thing, the UD race can win tournament with a selected pro-elf map pool, is really hard to play against from elf side. At this time happy is too strong could not be used due to he was not invited in WSB.

My point is clear, stop trolling master players in tournament, stop trolling elf race and stop trolling Israel. This is a PTR discussion please concentrate on game affairs.

1 Like

Thanks for keep updating. Though some tweaks are controversial but over all they show some potentialities and better than stagnated.

There are still some bugs that probably affect balance & results that need to be fixed:

• Frost Wyrm’s splash of its anti-ground attack can also affect air (since “Combat – Attack 1 – Area of Effect Targets” includes “Air”), while anti-air attack doesn’t have the splash though its Weapon Type is “Missile (Splash)” [since “Combat – Attack 2 – Area of Effect (Full, Medium, Small Damage)” and “Combat – Attack 2 – Damage Factor – Medium, Small Damage” are 0]. Is Frost Wyrm’s anti-air intended to be splash? Or just like Dragons (Creep)* should be non-splash?
    *Red, Black, Green Dragon’s Weapon Type of anti-air attack is “Missile” just in conformity with their settings; while Bronze, Blue, Nether Dragon’s is “Missile (Splash)” like Frost Wyrm (no splash effect actually).

• According to other player’s research, Spirit Walker can revives Tauren from corpse that have been cannibalized (while unit that cannibalizing still gets the healing effect), which caused a glitch that is if cannibalizing finished or got interrupted, the revived Tauren will “disappear” however still occupies food (and if the revived Tauren got on Zeppelin or devoured by Kodo before he will occupies a/the slot permanently). It seems those Taurens not vanished but cannot be reinstated by normal methods. Just make Ancestral Spirit cannot revive Tauren which corpse has been cannibalized.

• Air units those transformed or derived from ground unit, like Destroyer, Druid of the Talon’s Storm Crow Form, Gargoyle*, Phoenix*, cannot use Way Gate. I didn’t test Medivh but presumably he should be the same as Druid of the Talon.
    *Gargoyle/Phoenix can use Way Gate only if it doesn’t turn into Stone Form/Egg, once a Gargoyle/Phoenix turned back from Stone Form/Egg it cannot use Way Gate anymore.

• Elder Hydra’s splash also hurt itself (since the value of “Combat – Attack 1 – Area of Effect Targets” is empty).

• Blood Wizard (some maps have them and can be possessed/charmed/controled)'s Bloodlust has to trigger autocast manually unlike Centaur Sorcerer, Ogre Magi, or Draenei Harbinger, since his “Abilities – Default Active Ability” is “Frost Armor (Autocast)” not “Bloodlust”.

The following is effect do not match the description:

• The description of Phase Shift is “Causes this unit to shift out of existence whenever it takes damage, temporarily avoiding any further damage.” However the effect is casted unit just turned into invisible instead of “out of existence”, the Phase Shift-ed unit can still be attacked if the attacker can see invisible units. Please make Phase Shift real “out of existence”, at least make casted unit invulnerable.

The following are not sure if they have impact on balance & results:

• The Projectile Speed of Incinerate (1000) is slower than Firelord’s nowmal attack (1200).

• The Projectile Speed of Black Dragon’s anti-ground attack (Attack 1) is 0. I basically have no idea what the effects could be, but Black Whelp and Drake’s are 900.
    Btw1: the Projectile Arts of Black Dragon Whelp and Black Drake are reversed. Maybe the staff can just replace Black Dragon race’s Projectile Art with Firelord’s to differentiate it from Red Dragon race’s.
    Btw2: Black Drake’s “Art – Scaling Value” is 1.0 while other Drakes except Nether are 1.2.
    Btw3: Why Nether Dragon race’s “Art – Scaling Value” and “Art – Selection Value” are obviously smaller than other Dragon race’s, is there some interpretation for the Warcraft settings?

The following is uncertain of its property:

• Blademaster can do normal attack during Bladestorm. Is this a bug or intended to be?
    Perhaps the staff could consider remove this mechanism as a balance tweak, one of the reasons is that it’s weird to be able to do normal attack while spinning at high speed.

And here are other bugs that almost no affect on balance & results but game experience & efficiency:

• Most of the time after I clicked “SINGLE PLAYER”→“CUSTOM GAMES”, instead to VS Computer mode, it leads me to (Multiplayer) Custom Game mode. I have to press ESC to back to Main Menu and repeat the step “SINGLE PLAYER”→“CUSTOM GAMES” once even more times to reach VS Computer mode.

• Default Game Speed is fixed at “FAST” even I changed the value in War3Preferences.

• When “OPTIONS” opened, once switched to “GAMEPLAY” tab, even I didn’t change anything, it still pops the “SETTINGS MODIFIED” window before I exit “OPTIONS”.

• If mis-clicked a deleted map (but still showing up in the map list), then I cannot create game or back to previous menu, I have to close the game and reboot.

Thanks for your time to read. Have a great one.

1 Like

The Headhunter damage nerf going through but ghouls being untouched in the damage aspect just shows how out of touch some parts of this patch are. Headhunters are not part of the meta and ghouls are used in 100% of all matchups. On top of that the game is crashing on start up now. This patch should be reverted and numbers should be tweaked better imo

A terrible patch has been released in favor of the Elves, since the Elves always play poorly and for their crooked hands. They made a patch for them.
The trouble is that Blizzard may forget about the game, and on this patch we will play for 10 years, where the Elves will dominate.

After Happy leaves, only 120 will remain, purely so that the Undead can participate in tournaments. Where everyone will beat her).
It will get to the point where there will be no Undead at tournaments. This already happened in 2011/2014.
There are a lot of stupid people playing this game.
We are waiting for tournaments to be played by only 3 races and everyone will be fine. Good luck

UPD After the release of patch 1.36.2, I got two errors. I went to restore the game. THANK YOU Blizzard!

[image]

1 Like

Terrible patch Blizzard.

NE is the easiest race to play and they received ultra mass buffs - unbelievable.
Hum OP now with the 1.5 sec hex spell.
Orc is dead. They keep nerfing that race every single patch - just wow
UD highly nerfed.

Terrible patch.

Why not BUFF ORC for once @Kaivax ???

3 Likes

I confirm the comments above. This 1.36.2 patch is quite low quality because:

1. The developers are strengthening the elf again, although he is already strong.
  2. The developers still do not give the alliance any significant enhancements other than very small ones, so it will continue to be the weakest race.
  3. The developers are strengthening the undead, although they have been dominating everyone for the last 1.5-3 years.
  4. They didn’t give any significant buffs to the orc, so he will still be the second weakest race after the alliance. And the orc will still be weaker than the undead.

I watched a review of the TGW patch today, it confirmed that the patch is disgusting

TGW plays well in FFA mode for all races.

Your comment is contradictory). Humans are NOT WEAK ACCORDING to TGW).
and UNDEAD IS WEAK

[image]
[image]

• Sundering Blades upgrade cost increased from 100/100 to 100/150

What a stupid change. Now Human has 0 ground unit to play against NE and UD.

1 Like

Have you achieved any results with NE, or have you won any championships with NE? You said NE is so easy, and with such an easy race, wouldn’t you not have used it to produce results?

What a speech lacking of logic! what kind of result u want? My NE mmr is the highest one among all my four races and I agree with what he says. NE is indeed the easiest one, next is Orc, next is UD, and the last is Hum.