1.36.2.21146 PTR 3 Patch Notes

Why are you writing anything here at all when you’re talking complete nonsense about the absence of a dominant player in the elven mirror. Where did you get so much arrogance from?

My UD/ORC/HUM mmr is the highest one among all my four races and I agree with what he says. XX is indeed the easiest one
everone can announce that?so?

There are few good Elves players. But there are more Elves in the top 200 on V3h).
Undead are the least among the top 200 players.
At the top tournaments, 2.5 players participate for the Undead. The rest of the undead players are very weak.
There are half as many undead players as Elves.
Moreover, the Undead are two times inferior to all races in terms of the number of top 200 players)))))).

Instead of improving the balance in favor of the Undead, they nerfed it.
The developers know that the balance between the Undead and Hum became in favor of Human, they wanted to focus on tanks, but changed their minds and did nothing to balance the balance in favor of the Undead, they decided that this was enough). ahahahahahaha.
[image]
[image]
[image]

THIS!! People often overlook the psychological aspects of the races and their general mechanics! I most play nelf coz theyre so cozy and neat and clean (no messy workers, peaceful ambience, etc) ahhahah…

Not everyone likes to lie as a Chinese: the credit history of the Chinese is a disaster. And they are known for looking for pointless quarrels rather than giving constructive comments on any public platform. You have zero mmr record on w3c.

Please fix the bug that natural blessing becomes 50 wood cheaper while it was not mentioned in the patch notes.

1 Like

That is not a bug. It is a change from the PTR which they never decided to remove, but they forgot to add to the patch notes. You can see that change yourself in the patch notes at the very top of this thread.

1 Like