1.32.0.4 Beta Notes

I still miss terrain variations, the terrain is too boring without it it. I cant wait to see the same terrain as in classic W3.

1 Like

I know, but I hope they will make it offline, too. Or just separate the team-custom games from the single player one.

Terrain variations vary per terrain tipes. Ashenvale looks beautiful, but Icecrown looked better in WC3. Crystals were decent in the old game, a simple rock inside the crystal looked beautiful. Although the new one looks nice, too, I want it to be made transparent again. The new crystals are not transparent.

Portraits should have more mouth-moving.
When will Demon Hunter have the female version available?

Before I start, want to say how good the newest patch is(playing as NE, not sure about the other races as of yet). The new lighting or colour contrast seems to be getting closer to a game that we all want and fixing alot of the units (such as the bears) was perfect. However there where a few bugs that popped up during my time today.

The first was actually with the bears as I find most other units don’t have this same issue. The team colouring on the bears seems to randomly swap from the team colour blue to the colour that the game gave you at the start of the game, which causes alot of issues say when you start as red, and allied bears show up as the same colour as your opponent. The moon wells, although fixed in terms of displaying, I personally find the colour used at the base to be off putting, as the dark blue makes it seem as though theres still water in it, not sure if others have that issue.

In terms of replays, there seems to be an issue where some keys don’t work, such as F10 or Pause/Break doesn’t work when your watching replays. There was also a weird issue that I encountered in them where you where sometimes unable to select which player you wanted to view unless you clicked the player name, and that would only work 10% of the time.

Besides this, I currently find the patch to be a fantastic upgrade from what we’ve seen and I’m excited to see what Blizzard has in store for the future

Hi again, I also forgot to mention that for vetoing maps, it seems that as soon as you leave the verse page it gets rid of all veto’d maps. On Top, Whenever you relog, the game defaults you to random rather then the last race you where playing. That’s all!

the removal of the game lobby chat function is bad. that will cause players to leave custom games as if the host is a bot. i can also not host because noone joins.

1 Like

U can choose female DH if u select it in the collection.

I played offline vs ai yesterday.

1 Like

it hasn’t been like that for 6 month to a year in classic. bots are gone no more need.

What are you on about? There are many players that don’t want to pay extra money for some extra graphics… Old graphics > new graphics in most regards anyway. Not allowing cross-play will split the community in half lol

1 Like

Cmon guys it’s pretty obvious that old bnet will be shut down. This is 1.32 and old bnet is 1.31.

1 Like

I saw several games for but it would never let me join or host element TD neither version hosted by others were joinable. Several other maps gave the same error that it had already started or been cancelled by host even when it was me trying to create game. Was able to host Legion TD. Hopefully next patch will fix some of the issues with the maps and compatibility. The couple games of Legion TD, Green TD and White TD I was able to play looked gorgeous though I can tell you are still working on many of the previously known bugs.

Huge, glorious bugs! :joy:

another patch without ton of bugs,

Pete: hold my bier.

I had 1 serious problem today.

I played some CHS Games and always dropped to desktop.
Sometimes it happened after 10 minutes and sometimes after 20.

Ping was ~20ms, fps between 80-120.
No lags. Just Game ended without warning and dropped.

You just press Tab to switch channels to “Lobby”.

I fix this by exiting and re-launching the client every time I finish a game I hosted or joined. Relogging always fixes this error - however, not all maps will load (for whatever reason). So if a map doesn’t load, try a different version of that same map/genre. If it doesn’t load, not much to do about it atm (except report it as a bug).

Sometimes it’s good to request data, info, feedback directly from users
Make it possible to let them show you the bugs they encounter during playing the game
Forum is just a one thing one step
Bug reporter with more advance information helps you more
I’m thirsty to make this game better as others as well specially those who are developers too (Like me a small guy)

1 Like

So, could you please just give me access to the beta finally?

Click on the “warcraft III” tab on the blizz launcher, then click the region (should be labeled 'Warcraft III" and change to the “Warcraft III: Reforged beta”. Download and play. Pretty sure beta is up for everyone that pre-ordered now so should work for you.

there is no lobby chat. i tried the suggested methods. tab did nothing. /lobby is not a recognised command. whispers is broken. if i try to whisper to someone i am told that that user is not logged on, even if that user is in my game.

whisper works for me now without problems.

Overall the beta is pretty good and iam sure blizz will handle all rest problems until release in maybe 2-3 weeks.

Only 1 thing bothers me. The random drops to the desktop where i have to restart the beta. But happens only with costum games.