1.31.1 Patch Notes

Is there anyway blizzard can support old versions of wc3 to help modders migrate to the new patches? My map doesn’t work between patch 1.30 and patch 1.31…

1 Like

blizzard intentionally removed the exploits people used to develop maps. i never did however and as such: my maps is unaffected. you just need to find a workaround.

Some further balance notes:

1. Footmen and huntresses are only used in the early game. They could use some sort of rework (like a tier 3 armor change upgrade for hunts, or tier 3 damage bonus upgrade for footmen)
  2. Syphon mana should be able to target a divine shielded friendly paladin
  3. Periapt of Vitality still could use some buffing
  4. Gargoyles should auto-target air units when attack moving
  5. Cannon towers shouldn’t miss so much, they are rarely used for this reason
  6. Experience given by Necromancer summons should be at least halved.
  7. Mechanical critters and undead blight skulls shouldn’t cost gold, and be limited only by cooldown.
1 Like

I like the ideas suggested in 1, 3 and 4 especially number 1 but I predict orc would have a really hard time against mass tier 1 elf units even more so I doubt Blizzard patch team would go that route. Instead the main critical issues in this current patch Blizzard should immediately fix are: MK ThunderClap uncap damage (some call it ThunderSlap in various popular clans), Bloodmage Siphon Mana range and Mortar Teams fragmentation shards extra damage and AOE against medium and unarmored units.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, I will give it a shot. Also, if you were wondering, I did try to update and repair again. I have also tried a fresh install as well. Once I get some time, I will send them the data.
On a side note, I thought your name looked familiar. The WCIII mod man himself. I have not seen any content of yours in a while, and oddly enough, I had to resubscribe to your channel. Ever since a while back, all of my subscriptions went haywire. Just thought you should know : )
Thanks for the help, and rock on!

Please add World Editor on Mac for Classic and Reforged. I really miss the World Editor and being able to do cool things I could on Windows years ago. We could do Lua so why not this?

1 Like

Yeah… no more steep cliffs :[

Great.

Jezz man, I thought It’s a new Reforged Patch Note :disappointed_relieved: