1.31.0 Patch Notes

no , solo el juego no me va fluido como antes, ni aun bajando la resolucion de video.

a mi ni me deja entrar, y no creo que sea los requisitos minimos porque nisiquiera la reforged en teoria lo puedo jugar, im waiting for an oficial response, CANT play and i need HELP

los cambios en videos no fueron los mejores, en la comunidad latinoamericana se han reportado varios jugadores con bug en el video.

The state of the blademaster is actually pretty balanced now. the critical strike nerf was way too much to begin with, and lets not forget blade still got a -2 agil nerf.

With the added windwalk nerf it equals out, as an avid blademaster user with this windwalk change it makes being greedy now with a blade and creepjacks way more risky specially in low health situations or without a tp.

Even simple stuff like wisp harassing is nerfed you can no longer attack a wisp kill and instantly ww, there is a 2 second window for a potential entangle or mana burn to happen.

People still crying about the blademaster are just retards.

kodo #1

Also I dont know what was changed with the mouse cursor speed/precession or map scroll speed but it works way more efficiently now and way easier to micro/macro so props to blizzard for that.

1 Like

I would had a better idea for Ritual Dagger:

Level 1 Item, Tier 1 Item, 100 Gold Cost, No Item Cooldown, 2 Item Stocks,
90 Seconds Item Stock Replenishment, Same area of effect healing radius as Scroll of Regeneration, with the follow effects below:

225 HP Heal over 45 seconds + 0 HP overtime bonus for sacrificing Level 0 Undead player unit.

225 HP Heal over 45 seconds + 225 HP overtime bonus for sacrificing Level 1 Undead player unit.

225 HP Heal over 45 seconds + 450 HP overtime bonus for sacrificing Level 2 Undead player unit.

225 HP Heal over 45 seconds + 675 HP overtime bonus for sacrificing Level 3 Undead player unit.

225 HP Heal over 45 seconds + 900 HP overtime bonus for sacrificing Level 4 Undead player unit.

225 HP Heal over 45 seconds + 1125 HP overtime bonus for sacrificing Level 5 Undead player unit.

225 HP Heal over 45 seconds + 1350 HP overtime bonus for sacrificing Level 6 Undead player unit.

225 HP Heal over 45 seconds + 1575 HP overtime bonus for sacrificing Level 7 Undead player unit.

225 HP Heal over 45 seconds + 1800 HP overtime bonus for sacrificing Level 8 Undead player unit.

225 HP Heal over 45 seconds + 2025 HP overtime bonus for sacrificing Level 9 Undead player unit.

225 HP Heal over 45 seconds + 2250 HP overtime bonus for sacrificing Level 10 Undead player unit.

4 Likes

As a map maker, I noticed that when you save all the units, items and abilities lose their tooltip texts and names.

It is really damaging as I have to rework all the text now and I can’t do it immediatly as long it is not fixed.

2 Likes

Hi guys.

As a product guy myself I understand (and wish the same for everybody here) that most of the resources are being spent on the Reforged itself and those “major” patches are just intended to prepare the game for the remaster. It’s acceptable to sacrifice the current quality for the higher quality of the remastered version. I really appreciate your efforts. Keep it up, we are hoping for a great release and absolutely can wait even longer.

1 Like

I guess the question is for many RoC players is whether or not Blizzard has decided to permanently kill ladder play for the classic game, or not.

Yes. It may not be cost efficient to serve a small but dedicated crew of players of the classic game, but saying now that people who had RoC (only), now have the benefit of being able to play TFT (only!) doesn’t really cut it.

I never felt that TFT held a candle to RoC, and I assume that there is a reason that those who had RoC only, only had RoC for a reason.

The classic game is a great bonus addition to any product package, and I encourage you to do you best to keep RoC alive.

1 Like

If you do not mind dual booting, the game runs a lot better under Linux if you use DXKV. I have an 8 year old desktop and my frames doubled from the last version. I’m at 170-200 FPS in solo and campaign.

Yeah I noticed that and I think it was Lich as well that was doing this.

Hey thanks Blizzard, new update crashes game non stop now. Clicking icon brings up update status window every time, do I want to repair or launch game? HMMMM

Why why why? I can predict no one is going to use the new UD staff anyway. The problem is with the UD tech tree not necromancer itself, forcing player to build slaughterhouse and upgrade to tier 3, which left no resources for temple of the dammed.
If you movie obsidian statue and its tech to the temple of dammed, or even better gave UD a tier 2 dispels ability, every one is going to use necromancer.

This is a disaster. Now Arthas must uninstall as many of W3 clients as possible before Blizzard takes over our computers.

STAYING ON 1.30

Please consider reverting the Necromancer changes. The unit is a lot less powerful and it needs too much micromanagement for very little payoff.

Raise Dead being the initiate spell was fine. It allowed you to get a bunch of skeletons at the ready if the enemy pushes. More importantly, you could do a quick push if you wanted to. You could also upgrade adept and skeletal mages right away. Now the timing of the push is delayed and even worse, you have to wait until adept is done before you can upgrade skeletal mages. This is a straight up nerf.

Cripple wasn’t a spell UD needed early on. UD has never had problem with catching up to enemy units. UD is generally the faster army and UD also have Frost Nova to slow enemies and focus on them. If you want an initiate hex, we have the cheaper Curse. Please keep Cripple a master level spell to differentiate from Curse. Keeping Cripple a master spell allows it to be stronger as well. We did not need more hexes. You’ve made Cripple weaker.

Incite Unholy Frenzy is an ability a lot of people are having problems with. It flat out sucks because of how much setup it takes to do it. You have to have a body to sacrifice. Then you have to move away units you don’t want to buff like your necromancers. Then you have to cast it with the units you do want to buff. Then you have to make sure no enemies are nearby to cast it. This sort of setup just isn’t realistic in a real game. In a real game, people run into battle with autocast Bloodlust and that’s all the micro that they do. This Unholy Frenzy is very difficult to setup and it costs a ton of mana at 175. The previous UF actually raised attack speed to 75% instead of 50% and it required none of this elaborate setup. The new UF is a straight up nerf. It won’t be used more because of how conditional it is and how much mana it costs. We didn’t need an entire army getting 50% faster attack rate; it was fine having a few select units getting 75% faster attack rate. But again the fact that you made it cost 175 mana instead of 50 means it’s a lot harder to use. You’ve made Unholy Frenzy weaker.

So as a Necromancer user, I highly advise Blizzard to revert the changes. You’re making the unit harder to use, slower to use and it doesn’t make the unit better. Necromancers will always be a gimped unit because it has to depend on the Meat Wagon for bodies; something no other caster has to do. It’s just how it’s designed. But again, people who aren’t going to use the Necromancer still won’t use it and the people who have used it before have to now deal with it being clunky and slow. You’ve delayed Skeleton pushes and made upgrades take longer to finish. Your Cripple changes won’t matter because we already have an initiate hex which is cheaper - Curse. Incite Unholy Frenzy is a terrible, micro-intensive change that won’t be used often because of its insanely huge 175 cost, not to mention its sacrifice requirement, plus you decreased attack speed by 25%.

PLEASE REVERT THE CHANGES AND GIVE US OUR PREVIOUS NECROMANCER. WE DIDN’T NEED THE CHANGES.

3 Likes

Put it in the x86 x64 folder.

On mac version. It keep crashing when open, even when i try to reinstall this game. Need helps

1 Like

hey solution for dark… no change gamma.
" Warcraft III.exe" -graphicsapi Direct3D9
change gamma it’s possible.

3 Likes

I was wondering will Warcraft 3 Reforged have audio communication between teams online?? for easier team play???

I’m not sure what happened but this patch note caused me not to join any custom games. It would always say it has “crashed due to unexpected reasons” is there a reason why? Last patch I can join any game. Now this patch caused me not to join custom games anymore. RIP WC3 Custom Games.

Probably just me though

Whenever I join a custom game it always crashes once I’m in the game?? Please let us know what we can do -.-