1.31.0 Patch Notes

Same problem for me, heavy lag after the patch went live. Please give direction on how to resolve this

1 Like

I’ve gotten THREE losses from ‘player failed to show’ in RT. I can’t RT and I can’t AT. What’s the point of patching if the game is unplayable?!

Stuck at 5-10 fps after patch aswell…

4 Likes

I’am not saying, I’am okay with the old critical strike, but they buffed it, because of the current Orc VS Nightelve matchup, and because of the actual horrible orc winrates in ladder. At least, thats what I’am thinking.

Well, in the end, iam totaly disappointed by that change but whatever, there is a good reason for it…

Serious question: why do you believe it to be hard to work on older games? Is it because they used to be special, or the quality of programmers to not be what they once were? I would think that it should be easier now than ever. More tools, more time to think about what new can be added, a larger company’s resources, etc.

Whats the point of a patch, if you are NOT reading the patch notes ? Its literally written in one of the first few sentence.

Thanks Wc3 for this update now I am lagging so hard in almost every map that Im stuck and have to shut down the game…

honestly my computer wasa bit laggy before 1.31.0 but I could play most maps. however, now you just made it a lot worse by making it unplayable.

5 Likes

Blizzard,

Please consider it’s such a shame that nature blessing still give armors buffs to treants, its op… anyway the kotg is still ridiculous, considering those mini-nerfs we gonna see another 6 months of mass kotg by elve in 1v1 competitive level / ladder for SURE ! and thats lame.
I simply react as a player, and as a solid player the keeper of the groove is a real cancer to play against and obviously very hard to win.

Rest of the patch is interessting

I am have a glitch that just started happening were the paladin will keep raising his hammer like he casting while he’s just sitting there doing nothing.

Nice patch, instant errors on trying to play some maps, thank you blizzard.

4 Likes

man, the nerf on ritual dagger was huge, instead of an instant heal on a fight to a heal over 45 seconds out of combat is terrible, it really makes no sense on buying this item right now, maybe if it was a shorter duration where we could really use it between camps or if it didnt get interrupted on damage it would be a lot better, i know that the item was truly overpowered before but now its almost useless, better to go back home to blight then paying a minion and gold for this.

2 Likes

Why?

Why the hell did you have to break custom maps? The only reason I had this game installed in the first place…

Unfortunately you’ll soon get a load of cash pushed up your asses with the damned reforged coming up. I just wish people wouldn’t fall for such cheap remakes.
Make Warcraft 4 or gtfo

5 Likes

problem with 10-15 fps on 1.31 help

4 Likes

All games crash during load screen. Crashes using keyboard shortcut to go from full screen to windowed. This patch breaks the game on macos. How did this even pass PTR?

1 Like

Hi i had a problem with this new patch, i updated and after that i cant join… its say "unable to initialize graphics… im in an old computer but i think its enough to run wc3… i got a dual core computer with an integrated video… im really need a urgent help guys…

1 Like

1 single test on a custom game would reveal that this patch is obviously not ready. Truly pathetic

2 Likes

Imagine the blizzard classic team #ucking up a patch on literally any of the classic games.
You guys are pathetic.

Actualice y tengo problemas con la resolucion y video.

1 Like

no puedo jugar tiene mucho bug, resolucion minima opciones de video low y off.

te sale que no puede inicializar los graficos?