1.31.0 Patch Notes

yo that customekys thing, found out about it at a really bad time… wish it would have copied it automatically

Yea, my game keeps crashing as well everytime I either go to ‘Create Game’ in custom maps, or if the rare occasion that I get through that part when I click on any custom map in the ‘Download’ directory, my game will crash.

I wonder if they’ll give us Reforged for free :grimacing: you think they’d be so nice?

• Sounds are disabled when the client is not active

Could you please not force this change on us, and instead give the client an option to turn on/off audio when client is not active.

Some of us certainly liked or used the effect of background audio to indicate when a game starts or activity in a lobby, WHILE doing other things on the computer.

1 Like
  • Sounds are disabled when the client is not active

Could you please not force this change on us, and instead give the client an option to turn on/off audio when client is not active.

Some of us certainly liked or used the effect of background audio to indicate when a game starts or activity in a lobby, WHILE doing other things on the computer.

It seems YouTD has been patched out of the game as well ):

Bring back ROC.
I don’t like TFT, that’s why i’m used to play only ROC…
I hope it’s only temporary.

2 Likes

I think TFT is kinda like ROC’s latest patch. There’s no reason to play ROC instead of TFT.

1 Like

I’m always happy to see new patches. But this one looks weird. Knight is quite formidable so let’s improve it? And who says Night Elf has been doing well at a high level lately? Do developers watch any professional games?

Now whom I have to sacrifice for bringing good old Necromancer back?.. It is ridiculous when frail Necromancer is able to sacrifice much stronger unit (such as Abomination or Frost Wyrm), moreover buffing all, including neutral and enemy units - Why?!? Just why?! And why then he is not able to sacrifice neutral or enemy units? IMO the idea of this change was bad initially. It is unnecessary and silly change that does not bring any balance to the game. There are other changes that I do not like in this patch, I can reconcile with them, but I just can’t accept this one, cuz it’s just not patching. So I am staying on 1.30, although 1.31 has some very welcome changes.

STAYING ON 1.30

Hey! Why after update i can use custom keys? What’s happened? Previously file is not working. !!!

1 Like

Some solution? Unplayable. Always crash during load of game

1 Like

Hey, please check topics that are posted recently, this is unplayable now. Everyone who alt tab while ingame crashes or can’t tab back in a game. Please fix it ASAP as we can’t play custom games anymore.
I’ve joined over 20 games and everyone drops within few minutes.

1 Like

I don’t like this. Ladder on RoC made sense even now because its gameplay is very different from TFT.

You are a mongoloid of an editor you ruined the game AGAIN with these stupid patches and small updates which don’t make to much sense. You cannot alt tab for any reason in game, for if you do it the game stops working … and all you reforged fanboys prepared to be disappointed for if this is the final results for wc3 then reforged is going down the drain along with BFA’s current state and HotS.

2 Likes

I can’t get custom keybindings to work on my mac.

I’ve tried placing them in Documents\Warcraft III\CustomKeyBindings

Still not working.

How to fix gamma if the screen is too dark?

All you all get a life and do soemthi g else rantinf AINT CHANING JACK.

They admitted THEY ARE FINDING IT HARD.

So keep screaming its not changing anyones pace.

Relax and trust the process though its obv not fine right now

If you ever played WoW, you should know that they never get it right… and for them to start the process takes over a year or so by fixing or mending the issue but in return ruining something else…

• Added Custom User Interface functions to allow map makers to add, remove, and adjust UIframes

How do I do this?