1.31.0 Patch Notes

Why is orc left the most unplayable race?

1 Like

WOW BLIZZARD WTF?! after what 15 years youve finally patched the game so that my absolute favorite map is now unplayable, wont even load. Can’t you just leave well enough alone and make the “new” warcraft 3 a separate product?!

3 Likes

The engine changes are good.
Please allow us to host from our own machine or give us OCE servers.

3 Likes

Some good changes, but I’m still disappointed you decided to go back to the RNG fest of critical strike scaling with everything. That combined with 2s cooldown windwalk might make him do more damage than ever before. The race shouldn’t depend on a single hero being overpowered with good item RNG and crit RNG. If you want clarity, just make crit literally add +X damage on a critical strike equivalent to what 2x/3x/4x damage does so it doesnt scale with items.

The dagger and unholy frenzy abilities, while they sound interesting on paper, seem clunky to me. Unholy frenzy is in a better spot, but for the dagger to be worth it, it takes two items, expensive ones at that, to make it work, the dagger and the rod to consume skeletons. the heal overtime is so weak compared to other items it’s almost a joke that it also requires such a clunky mechanic. It also means undead need to sacrifice an additional inventory slot.

6 Likes

Well, I guess this definitely means I need a new computer. Who wants to send to my paypal or ko-fi? I’ll love you long time.

What’s the status of this?

Thanks to all those guys that support RoC, it’s really comforting to read you all.

But this doesn’t look hopeful. They look to be locked on this decision of killing the 17 yold game that we always played.

5 Likes

UNPLAYABLE stil crassing! after update i cant play any games w3 crash in loading map in bettlenet in custom game too…! i updated all my drivers and windows but not work for me!!! cray shittyblizzard

1 Like

Same for me. I have tried to add the command lines to shortscuts pointing to both the launcher version, 64 bit and 32 bit versions. Still cannot change the gamma. Gave up after hours of trying last night. Dont even have the game installed anymore.

1 Like

Sadly my hotkeys do not work anymore. I recopied them and they still do not work. Somebody can confirm that?

1 Like

Can you give us an option to host our games using the old hosting system that allows us to host on our computers instead of hosting on blizzard’s server? War3 has become laggy and unplayable on many regions since 1.30.2. Why did you remove a good thing that worked properly? You could’ve give us an option to host the game locally instead of removing it completely.

My custom keys don’t work…

2 Likes

custom keys are not working anymore

OMG they killed RoC!? I make exclusively RoC custom games. They are explicitly designed to fail to load on TFT! Welp, RIP my passion.

4 Likes

You have to put your CustomKeys.txt now into a different directory:

Documents -> Warcraft III -> CustomKeyBindings

Then they will work again.

1 Like

How am I supposed to climb the ladder when every 3rd game is a joinbug? Revert to 1.28 and sack the whole classic team, this is horrible.

5 Likes

Make a hotfix and balance out Orc race! Thunderclap and NE T1 must be nerfed!

Still CANNOT PLAY WARCRAFT III BECAUSE YOU GUYS HAVE NOT FIXED THE RIGHT CLICK COMMAND KEY ON THE KEYBOARD (WORKS FINE IN STARCRAFT II, THOUGH)!

This is funny. I believe in the future they will be nerfing Blademaster’s Critical Strike again.

1 Like

Has anyone made the custom keys working?
Seems that keys are messed up in CustomKeysSample

Upd. Figured out, just added [Rhsb], [ritd], [ofr2], [Auuf], [AIhm] hotkeys to my previous CustomKeys and put it into Documents > Warcraft III > CustomKeysBindings folder.