1.30.4 Patch Notes

I also re-installed the game and it did not fix it…

Dev team I beg you, fix the arrange team issue. It’s driving me crazy!

2 Likes

Are the Dev guys looking at the Arranged Team issue? It would be nice to have acknowledgement…it’s the only reason i play the game and we are close to giving up…

3 Likes

Please make it possible to customize the interface in castom maps. For example, display the magical resistance next to armor. Or other custom characteristics.

Since yesterday it feels like the ping has gone up quite a bit, on average I now have 85-130 ping and spikes ingame… did anything change? Maybe the hostbots also need some restarts from time to time (like the external hostbots did)

Thank you for listening.
Awesome work on the updates so far.
Loving watching this progress into a even better game.
please keep listening .
I am not ready to give input in yet

ALSO if i can help in anyway (be it by testing or help to find bugs) please let me know.
I am not the best at finding a fix for something but i am dam good at breaking stuff

[Computer AI Bug Report]

The computer AI does not know how to purchase transportation ships from shipyard on island maps (tested on official map ‘Islands’).

Please improve computer AI on island maps.

can’t use swap as a host anymore.
Whats wrong??

For the Undead VS Nightelve matchup or probably in general, a start would be to make fearie dragons cost 3 supply, they are a supporting anticaster unit, not a fightning unit. 2 supply (155/25) for a flying, magic immune anticaster, with two active spells doesnt sound very “fitting”. This change is more about upkeep costs, without touching the unit itself, of course, giving the a undead better advantage in terms of ecnomoy, because usually, they are fightning one base against two, with mass fearie dragons.
But again, its not only about this single matchup, in my opinion, it makes much more sense if fearie dragons cost 3 supply.

Another thing to consider is, there is not a single unit in the whole game, that can switch its form when its ensnared or webbed, except for fearie dragons, when it turns on the discoball. That is another thing to look at.

1 Like

I propose to add another avatar gagrule in the crypt ,which will be purely to attack air targets (that is, I propose to divide the gargoyles on the air and the earth - let all will be able to build a mix to fit your goals ) second -why do we need shadow for the construction of the frost wyrm - let building are built separately (sometimes 150 wood affect the game) third -freezing breath on the building -why the range is such that you must hang directly over the target and not to hit the target from far away like the Chimera with the breath and the hawk fog …

3 Likes

total nonsense, a scenario with mass faerie dragons is not possible since u said it : they are not fighting units, their dmg is nonexistent. I propose a buff to faeries atack dmg, cuz their dmg is way too low…

I don’t believe, you understood anything.

The role of a fearie dragon, is a supporting anticaster, you should mix it with some or alot of other units, but for now, they are a some kind of fighting unit.

Nightelves are actually able to mass them with keeper/alchemist and win with it, (also because of the eco advantage, but that was my point in the previous post…) because it is incredibly hard to counter; there piercing damage snipes the destroyers, fiends can’t get away that easily against entangle, acid bomb and focusfire, heros can’t get away without destroyers, coil and frost nova, barely does anything, (except for very sharp timing attacks) webbed fearies will use discoball immediately and gain about 20 armor, and now you actually want to increase there damageoutput, lol… You probably haven’t played or watched alot of games in the last year.

1 Like

You dafenetly play at a casual level so you do not understand the game. Your massing dragons is impossible vs a capable enemy player, their piercing damage is inexistent. Go play more and you will understand when you will learn the game, play it at least 13 years to be able to even talk here.

Please bring back ‘Fixed aspect ratio’ option in the next patch and allow player to choose the screen resolution for both Mac and Windows platform.

You have no arguments, only insults, and that is a signe, that you are not able to discuss things appropriate. ^^

bye.

Edit: btw. If there damage would be increased, that would only strengthen my argument to make them cost 3 supply even more. ^^

Hi. I would like to adress another issue. This bug has being active since patch 1.29. I downloaded the spanish installer and I found that the Shamans have the English voice over the spanish version, can you please fix it? I tested on all units in the game (units + heroes in campaign and online modes). Shaman is the only one with the broken voice version :P. The rest are all okay :slight_smile:

3 Likes

U are also lieing trying to manipulate the conversation, something that wont work with me since i am not at the low intellect level you are used to with your friends :slight_smile: I never used any insult, and i never do in general. Your point would be even more unrealistic since faerie is such a small creature use only for supporting spellcasting, to grow its cost to 3 suypply…LOL , why dont u grow it to 7 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: it’s as powerfull as a frostwyrm as u say :smiley: and as big as it :smiley: .

You made three post already, everything you said was:

"You are unable to talk since you have not played over 13 years / you have low IQ / you are low skilled / You dont understand the game / you write total nonsense / Your point is unrealistic. " and so on, of course with tons of emoticons.

Oh, and inbetween you wrote: “Fearies dragons need more damage, because there damage is low.” WOW dude, I’am baffled by your flawless argumentation.

Holy moly…

when u ADD a Japan version of the game ? We have Chinese and korean but not Japan. I rly want Japan voice audio, Blizzard PLZ !