1.30.4 Patch Notes

some game modes arent that mutch played on some servers u can find 4n4 on EU EZ while 3n3 is really hard to find …

Custom game ping has been very high since this patch. I never had issues before this patch. It seems to also kick players more in customs as well. Ladder seems fine though.

Can we PLEASE for the love of God have sub-categories in this forum? It really feels like a cesspool whenever I try to research a topic :slight_smile:

2 Likes

anyway,
更新越多越頻繁,導致更多的錯誤

1 Like

Blaming the developers for the lack of players on Asia? Go blame Netease or just play on their client.

1 Like

i think there would not be any complains if there wasn’t crap ton of desyncs and crashes…and loss of bots that did better work then 10 whole blizzard servers…

1 Like

Legion TD HELL v3.94 desynces at anything above 2v2, when wawe 1 spawns, half way through it, big spike occurs and you are kicked out of a game, it happens on 2v2 also sometime, but not as much as on 3v3 or 4v4. at those games desync happens in 100% of cases. Fix would be nice, its pain to play just 2v2, since if just 1 player leave, game is already ruined more or less.

I suggest open a thread for maps that need fixing still, so ppl can post there, and you have a list of maps to fix, posting it here will just get buried in ton of posts.

1 Like

Custom map Sunken city save doesn’t load. Fix ETA?

Buff human, nerf night elf

7 Likes

damn dude, nelf is so easy to win.

thanks for updating the game.

But i think it would be helpul to share more information f.e. your next update steps with us.
f.e. when will it be possible to fix the broken invitation for AT?

Blizzard. Please, please, please…Do something about KOTG, this hero is destroying the scene and I’m not kidding. Orc vs Elf match up is clearly impossible Hu vs Elf is hard for Hu too and Ud vs Elf is hard for ud on certains maps…( but udvself is more or less balanced atm overall) Blizzard, you don’t should… you MUST !
Nerf the kotg. at least the tangle, decrease the duration by one sec, treants are op too… Also moonwells are too strong as well.

Also the double taunt from mgs is not necessary in my opinon , it broke the game but it’s minor…

Kotg is A MAJOR problem for every solos players who want to play competitive… Nelf are winning every tournaments and its not a coincidence.

To finish, I wish you good luck fixing AT problems cauz I know you are woking on it actually Kappa

Anyway, thank you for the work you are doing.

6 Likes

Night elf need buff Demon Hunter and Bear Plz!

1 Like

btw the 2on2 RT Matchmaking still and massive bugged = ZERO FAIR !!!

Ally always under 40% and both enemies +50% ? please explain this pete.
There is absolutely NO REASON anymore to play RT with the main account and destroy the own stats cuz of worst matchmaking i have ever seen.

a bit too much hate here since they are trying apparently.
but have to agree that its a bit weird on what they focus right now.
we need working arranged team, nightelf nerf and no more discs above fixing some random funmaps.
When ladder is restored and playable again you can focus on the other points…
That moment and not a day earlier me and others will reinstall warcraft 3.

4 Likes

How dare you instulting Pete…I really hope you get banned before this game comes out cuz you been hating since the announcement. Typical daily hater on the forums IMO

3 Likes

Good job - the transition related to network backend legacy seems and hopefully is passed. Good things ahead. Congratz to the dev team, it’s harder than it seems

1 Like

His post got thumbs up from 18 people. Thats more people than pete stilwells post.

1 Like

I am not disagreeing with you about all the stuff, of course there’s been horrible updates lately and destroying the game and i fully agree with it, its only that i see people blaming ONLY him (may be and may not be) and calling him stuff that may not only be him. Some may say this can lead to a bigger patch (maybe) later in the upcoming months but yeah i hope you get my point <3 im not usally that guy who comes up with toxic replies but its hurting my eyes. Can also be they want to clean up the smallest issues before the big ones Like Arranged Team. >IDK

5 Likes

Getting really high ping since this patch, like from 300-2500. Normally I get around 100 or less, on US East. Played at a few different times of day, no different. Internet is fine, able to stream 1080p60 video.