1.30.4 Patch Notes

Bliz, please make it so we can have up to 10 Shamans in the clan to manage the bigger clan sizes now. Also people are in different time zones so they arnt always on, need more shams to add more people to the clans.

Just a plea for Blizzard: Can you please add +5 hit points to orc’s witch doctor in the next patch? It is 1.5% buff, but 320-360-400 hit points evolution with upgrades looks aesthetically more pleasant than 315-355-395. Also, this minor change will bring some attention to this unit, which is not op and is a bit underused these days. Thanks.

2 Likes

Can we get like 3 - 4 additional map vetoes for 2on2 or just have normal maps to play? That be great. Thankx.

Can’t we have as many downvotes for every gametype in order to leave one map open?

E.g. When there are 9 maps in the pool, both players (or arranged teams) have 4 downvotes, leaving at least one map open to not impact the match making system.

If I recall correctly, this has been in situation 10+ years ago

Imagine you could actually buy an undead version of every hero at the tavern, with optical changes of course.
This would change alot in terms of strategies and cheese for the race.

I would play tinker first with rockets for crowd controll and DK second to heal him up. Firelord with incenerate on manual cast and an orb plus soulburn would totaly become a thing. Gosh… This has to be tested on a PTR.

unpined new patch coming :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I can’t do this anymore. I’ve been playing wc3 since 2002, and it has been the best game. But now, with MGs being unkillable, and Alchemist synching with archers so well, not to mention KOTG, I just lose hope in my favourite game. Blizzard, plz fix this super obvious balance issue, reset to earlier or do whatever, but it cannot be this way. / Regards

7 Likes

So, if I purchase reforged I will be able to play Classic RoC//TFT for now till reforge is ready?

Yes, I did the same.

Please improve Warcraft III protection! www[.]d3scene[.]com/forum/warcraft-3-hacks-bots-tools/123364-free-maphack-1-30-4-a.html#post856855

1 Like

can somebody at blizzard at least acknowledge the fact they have broken arranged team games with their patching? yesterday trying to do a 3v3 tournament was just carnage,

Great, great, no alpha-beta, no news, start to spoil everything and there is no release date for the remaster!

1 Like

For a minute I thought this was 1.31 then I saw the .4 after

Gg

3 Likes

Dec. 31st 2019 date is better than the typical Blizzard Soon™

3 Likes

Blizzard,
You have for the lack of a better word Fukced custom game playing. Let me explain why.
You took bots away which sucks, but you made normal hosting better so thats good at least. We’ll ignore the fact your hosting is nothing compared to bots with tracking game stats and all the other great features but i’ll leave that for another time.

The Biggest thing that screwed WC3 with bots being gone now is anyone can host any map… There is an epidemic with people hacking maps and injecting cheat packs or slightly editing data in the map so benefit themselves. There is so many cheaters now doing this for every game its unreal. Bots made this not possible since they always hosted the Official map for everyone to play so this just became a HUGE problem again without bots…

PLEASE make it a native way to optimize maps like Vexorian started back in the day and also make it so maps can be encrypted so people cant just open protected maps with MPQ editors so do whatever they want…
This is a very important major thing that needs to be implemented before reforged is released. Maps/Games are going to helI and this is the only way to fix it. They can even edit the SLK optimized files now too… -_-

I know back in the day Blizzard wanted maps to all be open so people could open maps and learn from them. Those were different times guys… people are toxic now and that doesn’t fly, its a different world now! make protection!! People not just cheat but try to steal or claim map as their own etc. or have 25 versions floating around… so stupid.

People already make these games for free with their own time for people to play and enjoy. At least make it so they can lock up their work. Not everything is free and also open source… WC3 isn’t open source do you guys want to go to work every day and not get paid for your 8+ hour work day? You want to make reforged and not get paid for it? No, so make it so we can at least 100% lock our maps up so the game doesn’t continue to go to heIl…

ATTENTION:
EVERYONE please ‘Like’ this post so Blizzard actually reads it and acts on this feature for us, thanks!
Map makers are sick of this happening and the players are too!

1 Like

Bots sucked, mapmakers should include map protection if they dont want their maps being hacked end of discuss

1 Like

Allow me to correct your ignorance, by you saying that I’m 100% sure you are not a map maker with first hand experience. I am in fact talking about maps that are fully “protected”. Just because they are protected doesn’t mean that they can’t be “cracked/repaired” enough to open the map in a MPQ editor and edit or add certain stuff. There currently is no 100% fool proof perfect way to truly protect maps. That is the whole point of what I typed… There needs to be one made/provided by blizzard for it to be an actual native way of fully protecting maps with encryption so MPQ editors cant even open the map.

You may or may not be aware but more than half the maps floating around on bnet right now are cracked maps with cheat packs jass imported into the “protected maps”
you have no idea but people can just type -gold # -wood # -level # and like 100 more codes and do whatever the f they want… Its an epidemic right now even worse than it was 10 years ago before bots…
If Blizzard doesn’t provide a solution to this then we have a bleak future for wc3. Its really ruining our game experience on very popular maps… :confused:

I cant enyoi the game. The ladder became UNPLAYABLE again because of maphacking. It’s a plague! Actually i want my money back from preorder, because i can’t trust Blizzard anymore to handle this problem. They promissed over and over again, but i don’t see any protection, consequences or solutions to cheaters, maphackers.

Thanks Blizzard for your Care

1 Like