1.30.2 Hot Fix 4

Can you please let us play in an Arranged Team at least with port forwarding?
The problem is my friend’s account name doesn’t appear when I try to invite him.
Note: I have game port forwarded.

1 Like

Lots of ungrateful people in here, jeez. Thank you for the patch blizz. I know you are hard at work with the other complaints that are existing.

I like the sound to continue when I’m out of the game as well so I know what is going on. I wouldn’t consider this a bug. It’s a feature.

Thank you for the patches and updates.
But can you please release balance changes faster?
It took you almost 6 months to release these slight nerfs to KotG/Nelf and they are still too strong.
Hopefully we wont have to wait 6 more months for the next balance patch.

3 Likes

Want play AT 2v2 -.-

4 Likes

With all due respect, Pete, are you serious? Hundreds of people suffering of problems with with basic WC3 functionality like AT, game crashes, lags, etc… and you have decided to bring us some kind of footman frenzy support after week of silence? :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I dont know :slight_smile: everybody seems to be crying, but I’m happy AF that Blizzard is actually doing something about W3 and that’s enough for me. I believe when the time comes, everything shall be perfect once again. In the meantime I play custom games every day and not every game has a desync issue, its rather rare in my exp :slight_smile: GJ blizz, just give us REFORGED!!! :heart:

1 Like

Thanks for patch blizz :smiley:
The only sound problem for me (desktop sound doesn’t really bother me) is that when I play the campaign, certain sounds do not play and sometimes the game music stops. The only way to fix this is if i reload or restart the mission. An example of sounds not playing is right on the first Human mission in Reing of Chaos. When Arthas arrives there are Horse sounds and now they don’t play. I dont know if I’m the only one with this problem.

Here’s a video where the Horse sounds do work:

This problem isn’t really that important so I will wait patiently, i’m sure it will be fixed. Thanks for the hard work!

1 Like

still getting disconnects ingame :S blizzard pls fix this FFS

2 Likes

There is already a bot that will be able to do what you say soon: classic -bot.com

Why would i spend my time with workarounds simply because the developers broke the game?

1 Like

I would like to know when we will have servers for players in Latin America. We have a great community here, and we can not play 250-350 pings anymore. Very sad and discouraging.

3 Likes

I get a fatal error after very game now…

So you are happy that they are doing something, even if its breaking the game for thousand of players? What is wrong with you?

1 Like

Do you have a serious case of down syndrome?

You are not supposed to listen to the sound when you are not playing the game. You are supposed to listen to the sound when you are actually playing the game.

And no, i dont want to listen to the music and ambient sounds when im on my desktop.

1 Like

That is a pretty toxic remark… No need to go there…

What I mean is if I join the queue and then do something else in Chrome or whatever I like it to play the sound so that I know a game has been found (just like someone else said in this thread). They can also do this by forcing the game to the front of the windows open when a game is found (like LoL does) and that would be fine as well.

Dude… STRG+S turns off and on the sound. STRG+M turns off and on the music. You, and not the developers have the solution. and btw. they broke nothing, because it is like this for many players, including myself.

Holy moly…

1 Like

I’m being instantly dropped from every game, desync? Anyone know what causes this? Can no longer host any maps too.

1 Like

Can I ask when exactly you gonna fix -windowed ? It worked just well on 1.28/1.29 but after that when you want to go windowed it does not work, it just goes full screen

Yep it’s desync. I wish they would give us an update on it

3 Likes