1.30.2 Hot Fix 4

could you invite before 1.30? I could both before and after.

I could invite on 1.30.1. So did my friend. Now neither of us can.

1 Like

Ok after a game or two we couldn’t invite for AT xD But when logging on other accounts we could again. Plz fix this bug as we don’t want to play on smurfs. :stuck_out_tongue:

3vs3 ladder is dead. I turned on the search for 24 hours and did not find a single game. (on European server)

2 Likes

Can you fix the damn sound already?
It sill continues to play after minimizing the game

3 Likes

@Pete Stilwell, the “Ban” function in Clan channels no longer works… It works the same as “Kick”. Whoever you Ban can just rejoin the channel right after, I was hoping this would be fixed in this update but it wasn’t… Can you fix this in the next update (hopefully soon…) please? Much appreciated for all you guys are trying to do for Wc3

Invite AT still has some bugs. Sometimes you cant invite. You need the other player to join with some other account, invite, then go back to his main. Sometimes this doesn’t work and you need yourself to exit and join again battlenet. Not sure how to make it work. It looks like its random.

1 Like

… you could also fix it by yourself and press STRG+S and STRG+M …
If thats not too complicated and exhausting for you.

Thanks. The lobbies are much better now without bots spamming the list!

1 Like

it helps. for days, nobody joined my maps. after installing this patch, people join my games once more.

There’s also the sound bug where the sound effects for Blizzard continue playing until you quit and reopen the game.

1 Like

I STILL can’t host. I was able to before. Still can’t.

1 Like

I dont notice any sound issues, I need the sound to play when I alt+tab to know when I find a game, or what I really need is for the game window to pop up when I alt+tab during a search

also please fix the tk/afk/early leavers and stats abuser issue please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you please make some sort of search filter , when you want to host your map you dont have to go through whole of your maps list to be able to find map. thanks :slight_smile:

Thank you classic team it seems there is still a little bit of hope in blizzard, please drop the ban hammer on all 3rd parties wc3 communities as they are all trying to organize against you guys, who have revitalized one of the best games of all time.

thanks! much love <3

Actually bots are helpful for keeping clans together. Auto-host bots can go for all I care, but it sucks not having clan channel ping, auto-invite, and user-leave-message. Clans are a big part of the community and keep people playing the game. When you take bots away it hurts clans which hurts the game.

1 Like

Well… Any sort of hope from the community on this dev team is quickly diminishing hotfix after hotfix

3 Likes

Hail uselesss gaming developers and community members

Soon we are reaching a 12 month streak of ruining WC3. I think you developers should consider rolling everything back a year or so; THEN WE CAN START PLAY GAMES!!!

Then you should set up a BETA area to test your new vision. AMAzing IDEA RIGHT??

PEOPLE ARE WASTING HOURS AND HOURS TRYING TO GET A GAME PLAYED IN CUSTOM GAMES, BUT IT IS IMPOSSIPLE WITH THIS DESYNC ISSUES

1. Join a game
  2. wait for it to get filled
  3. game starts
  4. at least one player is Desync
  5. players leaves the game
  6. go back to step one

Well done, now go do as I say: ROLL back to when the game was playable set up a open BETA version for the new fail version!

4 Likes

How do they revitalize the game, when they are making it unplayable?

3 Likes

Lost Temple TFT 1v1 - someone always DCs. Always.
Sound effects sometime continue after game over, at about the same area of a given map, e.g. Burning building

1 Like