Why does Google results show wrong forum page?

Can anyone explain to me why the forums for Blizzard games were all moved, and now do not show up in Google search results??
Every time I do a Google search for a topic, and find results showing it to be in the forums, upon clicking on it, I am taken to a forum page that is not valid, and has a message saying the forums have moved…
Does anybody know if Blizzard / Activision intends to fix this issue in the near future, or just going to let it ride??
Thanks in advance!!

Howdy!

Google learns based off what users select. Since the old forums were around for a long time, it will take time for google to realize there is a new forum and that should be at the top of the search results.

Hope this helps! I would recommend to bookmark this new page if you find yourself visiting it every so often!

Thank you!

Alright so, you are blaming this on how Google search works then…
Bookmarking the new forums page is not helpful if I am looking for a particular topic, and Google it, which seems to ALWAYS bring up the old forums…
Is there any way to search for a particular thing, and get the new forums, and not the old ones, that are no longer being used was my actual question, or is that just gone now, and Google is no longer useful in finding specific topics??

Bookmarks? It seems you don’t understand how internet works. Bookmarks are only useful for you, Google will have to crawl the web as it always does to get the way the forums are currently, and that takes time. Stop using it, use the forums search to find stuff, the function exists for a reason, Google isn’t everythig.