StarCraft:Remastered - Can we ask for the ladder reset?

Hello Guys,

I would like to ask for help from Blizzard Staff to help me or send this info to anyone with power to answer me. I’m pretty sure I’m speaking in the name of the entire SC:R community.

My name is Dawid “ZZZero” Paździor, I’m the organizer of Bombastic StarLeague - biggest international SC:R Tournament for foreigners.
This year I hosted two seasons of BSL main tournaments and a couple smaller SC:R events. I want to start the next season of my main tournament soon.

Since the very beginning every season of BSL qualifications were based on SC:R Ladder Stage (It was also the thing during six seasons when Blizzard was the main sponsor of BSL). Soon I would like to launch a new season, but I’m afraid that you guys might randomly reset the ladder season in the middle of my qualifications (Like it happened during BSL Season 11).

Current SC:R season lasts almost 11 months already and we are all hoping for a reset.
The Current map pool of the ladder got really boring after 11 months, it would be amazing refreshment for the players to reset. At the beginning reset was done each 3-4 months - and it’s the perfect amount of time for the particular map pool.

If you guys need any help in terms of choosing the good maps, I’m available for you as always.

Can someone from Blizzard help us ?

You can contact me on e-mail:
zzzeropl@gmail.com
Twitter: ZZZeroPL / BombasticStarLeague
Discord: ZZZero#1122

Thanks a lot!

Cherrs,
ZZZero

53 Likes

Agreed! Please Blizzard, help us out and reset the ladder with some new maps!

5 Likes

Please Blizzard give us a new season!!!
We don’t need rewards or anything, just a fresh map pool is enough.
If you don’t want to spent any resources on picking maps, just copy the current ASL map pool + fighting spirit and make a new season 2x per year.
Please!!!

4 Likes

Please I would like a new ladder reset. Who can we speak with?

3 Likes

Yeah, a ladder reset is desperately needed.

A ladder season shouldn’t last longer than 6 months or so!

3 Likes

Please Blizzard new season <3

Gotta show some support for a game that has 100k concurrent viewers on Afreeca when the “university” games are going on. This game still has a massive following (albeit mostly in Korea).

Please dont leave SC:R behind :frowning:

4 Likes

Like others have said, we don’t need much, a ladder reset with new maps. And please if you’re considering using ASL maps pick some of the most regular maps, they tend to create unique maps that are only used in the current season, like Plasma.

3 Likes

Or give the power to change maps to the community!

4 Likes

Yeah, +1 for the Ladder season reset and a bit more love to the SC:Remastered community.

3 Likes

Blizzard does not like people to post simple messages like this.

YEET!
:grinning:
:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:
:ok_hand::point_left:

1 Like

Reset the ladder so i can live again plz

2 Likes

Ladder reset with some standar maps please.

2 Likes

Please, don’t let him pick the map pool.

2 Likes

New Ladder season please

2 Likes

Please Blizzard :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

1 Like

yes, please new season.

1 Like

Hio. Yes please make it new season! Maybe the number of maps could increase?(around 10 )

1 Like

Yeah. We can certainly ask. Not much more we can do.

Starcraft II is receiving outside help with balance and map pool updates.

Warcraft III Reforged has been moved under the Warcraft team and finally gotten some of the promised online features up and running.

We have no hint of who is supposed to be keeping Starcraft Remastered running and we’ve been stuck on the same season for ten months. It’s disappointing that the game can be part of a Twitch Prime promotion while still being denied a new season, map pool, and ladder portraits.

1 Like

Replying to bump! New Ladder maps please! :smiley:

+1
(Post must be at least 20 characters.)

1 Like