StarCraft:Remastered - Can we ask for the ladder reset?

New Map Pool:
(2)Butter 2.0
(2)Kick Flip
(3)Neo Sylphid
(4)Vermeer
(4)Polypoid
(4)Nemesis
(4)Allegro

3 Likes

New Ladder maps please! :smiley:

1 Like

New map pool

1 map for 2 players (standard)

1 map for 3 players (standard)

2 maps for 4 players (standard)

1 old map (OSL, MSL, Proleague)

1 new map (ASL, BSL)

1 special map (semi-island, island, favor P or T or Z)

Don’t use map pool from ASL. There are some maps are good for competition but so bad for training, relax.

1 Like

We desperately need a new season, new maps, and a clear season schedule!

1 Like

New Ladder Season please!!

1 Like

New Ladder maps please!

1 Like

Yo Blizzard, get on this please

1 Like

I was hoping you’d work with ASL to remake the map pool every one or two ASLs, and that the map pools would synchronize with that tournament. It’s an easy way to figure out what are good, competitive maps and it gives a regular schedule that we can follow and build our tournaments around.

If Blizzard is not able to do the work there’s tons of people in the community that can act as guide and help out, with Dawid/ZZZero being foremost among them!

1 Like

Maybe we can make patches by the community like SC2, and then submit them to Blizzard for update?

1 Like

Please support the game

1 Like

Blizzard, please do the needful.

In StarCraft, part of having a balance in the game and needed variety, we used to have MOTW (map of the week) - e.g. 5 hot maps were automatically picked to bring more points in the ladder system for a week. Next week we had different 5 hots maps - this whole thing out of a 30+ map pool.

The modern map pool would be OK for up to 6 months at max - we need the variety in order to have things alive. Otherwise, people get bored and play less and less. And we are talking about hardcore esports wanna-be people. Very dedicated.

For sure @didek can help with reasonable map recommendations. Could be useful to have someone from Korea/Asia, as well - but please, whoever at Blizzard might ever read this, don’t hesitate to switch a few maps. It’s fine if we have the same icon rewards and etc… nobody cares.

Regards

1 Like

def want butter 2 and sylphid 3… allegro is okay, although vemeer is quite similiar… polypoid should stay as well.
personally i like having one weird map like plasma or sparkle, but i can see why people might not, but you can just veto it. those maps can be pretty fun.

as much as i hate to say it, eclipse should prob stay as well, since its such a meta map.

1 Like

Please. For the love of god.

1 Like

Hey Blizzard, we love this beautiful game, please give us a new season :muscle:

1 Like

Plis Blizzard don’t be this way

1 Like

If Blizzard is not able to do the work there’s tons of people in the community that can act as guide and help out

1 Like

Can someone from Blizzard help us ?

1 Like

Time to wake up, Blizzard/Microsoft! Show that you care about your consumers <3

1 Like

Háganlo por la comunidad de SC:R. Se los agradecemos.

1 Like

Agreee to new Maps !!! Thanks ……

1 Like