StarCraft:Remaster encountered bad game data

Same problem, please help

1 Like

Not working. missing some data,

1 Like

Same here. I wonder if it possible to disable updates and keep playing without issues like this.

1 Like

+1, I have same issue, omg

Me pasa lo mismo! espero se solucione pronto!

igual me pasa el desde el viernes estoy asi el domingo entro un rato luego otra vez volvio a pasar… que pasa … ya deben solucionarlo … que estan esperando !!!

The game does not start for me either … Writes - “starcraft is missing game data…”

1 Like

Another update. ANOTHER FAILURE…no game data for starcraft. Nice work guys.

3 Likes

I just bought a game and it doesn’t work … I’m lucky.

[image]

The new attempt of update broke the game again

Sorry for the lack of a response 16 days ago. It was fixed when they rolled the update back. But it’s giving that same bad data error now that it updated to 1.23.8.9651. Please thank them for the timely response fixing it last time. Here’s hoping they can get it fixed quickly again :smile:

Same issue here and I just purchased the game, oh Blizzard

Yes, broken for me too now. Even did a full uninstall and redownloaded.

3 Likes

Hey, I don’t know if this would work for you. I selected Game Configuration and changed the text and dialogues to English (I had them in Spanish), then it worked.

1 Like

I tried… doesn’t work… any other tips to do this
(for blizzard: I don’t understand why release another patch, if you’re ruining the game)

4 Likes

Nothing works!
Windows 10, no data error!
Blizzard spoil it though!
On the only day off I wanted to play and the game does not work!

2 Likes

Guys, I managed to come in. Change your native language to English before entering the game. Should help. In the game itself, rearrange the language back in the settings.

this method does not work, what does the language have to do with it?

1 Like

Same issue here, I can’t play, game won’t even launch, I tried reinstalling the game, changing language to english, deleting some folders to have the app reinstalling them again, anything that I read here and nothing works.

1 Like

updated yesterday and it fails to launch. Just now tried ANOTHER repair…and it still fails to launch…win-7 on a desktop pc.
-doug