Remastered Version Not In account after Prime Offer Redeem

I am having the same issue. Claimed the amazon offer / attached it my battle.net account. But I can’t download SC remastered, only the regular version. When I try to “buy” it on the store it says Congratulations you already own it. I tried deleting the “battle.net” folders to get rid of the cache, restarted the computer and it’s still not updating.

Edit: nevermind, got it to work by toggling “Enable HD” under settings/video. It was already “on” with the old graphics, but toggling it on/off got the remastered version.

1 Like

They are one in the same download. Once installed and launched, try pressing F5 to see if it toggles to Remastered mode.

Edit: I see you got it working! Well, at least you know the F5 shortcut! That can be toggled at anytime on the fly.

I’m also having the same issue as everyone else. SC:R is shown as “active” in my game account section of battle.net

Game appears to launch, says “playing now” then nothing happens and button returns to “play.”

Looking at my task manager, Starcraft.exe pops up for about 1 second and then closes.

That’s a different issue than is being reported in this thread. You may want to break this out into its own thread to avoid confusion.

I’ve been messaging support for days trying to get this fixed and they just keep talking in circles, getting nothing done. I think the plan was to have it not work and then not fix it for people until the offer was over, so now they don’t have to give away anything. Pretty rotten if you ask me.

1 Like

Having the same issue

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.