Remastered Version Not In account after Prime Offer Redeem

I have the same thing. It is only showing up as Star Craft Standard, not remastered. Any updates on this. I have already done everything from the previous reply for deleting the cache, and everything.

same here as well. HD graphics is grayed out

Hey all,

In just about every case posted in this thread, the Starcraft Remastered Prime Gaming reward appears to have been claimed on the wrong account. The accounts you’re posting with do not have the Starcraft Remastered license added to them (from the Prime Gaming reward) so without this the HD graphics option will not be available.

If you’ve claimed the reward on the wrong account by accident you may contact us and we may be able to assist. Please use the link on this article below:

Received Prime Gaming Reward on the Wrong Account

*Please include as much detail as possible including BattleTags and alternate email addresses

I have the exact same issue, it doesn’t show in my account in the launcher or online, I did verify the correct account is linked, sounds like I’ll reach out to support.

I also have this same problem. I have tried all the things listed and I don’t see how it could be connected to the wrong account since I have and have only ever had one Battle.net account.

Same here, I redeemed SC:R on Prime but it doesn’t show up when I boot Starcraft from Battle.net. Tried reinstalling, deleting the cache, nothing. I’m sure it is the correct account, the gamer tag Silma:2650 shows up the same in game and in the account page where it shows Starcraft: Remastered among my owned games.

Seems like support is just gonna keep saying the same things over and over rather than coming up with a solution

1 Like

i normally have it linked right, since i get the hearthstone reward perfecty

Its not working for me. I claimed on Amazon gaming and my accounts like linked but it still won’t work for me. Cleared cache and restarted multiple times and it didn’t work. Its still available for purchase for me on Battle.net.

I claimed the game on Amazon Prime but There is still an issue, In the first I thought there can be an issue in the client side but when I installed the game, It would be fixed but It’s not, I don’t have any options to activate or install. The Linked Account is right. It’s Lumenified#21944. I also claimed Hearthstone gifts, but It’s specifically about Starcraft: Remastered Edition.

1 Like

Same for me. I’ve contacted support both from Prime gaming and Blizzard and that led to nothing yet. I even created a new battle.net account and tried to re-link accounts with an URL that Prime support provided, to no avail…

Could it be related to Europe accounts somehow?

I have tried cache delete, reinstall, restart computer etc etc… nothing is working

(solved) welp here I am on my other account some how the prime claim went to this one instead of the one I’ve been trying on for an hour. problem solved for me I guess double check guys

can you help me? Please

I did not use a different battlenet account (I only have one) but the game is still now showing up.

It looks like SCR was added to your account and you have recently logged into the game, so this should be resolved.

It looks like SCR was added to your account and you have recently logged into the game, so this should be resolved.

No SCR license was added to this account. However, a different Battle.net account email has been logging in from the same location you are playing from. This other Battle.net claimed a SCR license, so this appears to have been claimed on the wrong account. Please create a support ticket to have this resolved.

I don’t see any SCR license added to this account. Please try claiming the game again on Prime or create a support ticket to have this investigated.

No SCR license was added to this account. However, a different Battle.net account email has been logging in from the same location you are playing from. This other Battle.net claimed a SCR license, so this appears to have been claimed on the wrong account. Please create a support ticket to have this resolved.

I don’t see any SCR license added to this account. Please try claiming the game again on Prime or create a support ticket to have this investigated.

I too have the same problem, I claimed the game reward in amazon prime, but it doesn’t appear in my battle.net account. It can´t be the wrong account because I just created that account so that i can play starcraft Remastered, and i don’t have anorther one.

Same issue here, I claimed the game on my Prime account about 4 days ago and it doesn´t show on my Battle.net, I have only 1 Bnet account, so that isn´t the issue. Any thoughts?

1 Like

I checked and the SCR license was not added to this email you are using to log into the forums, but added to a different Battle.net account that has been logging in from the same location. Please create a support ticket to have this resolved.

I don’t see the game being added to this account so it’s not clear what happened. Please create a support ticket to have this investigated.

I have created a support ticket but haven’t heard back.