Petition: bring back extended player colours!

From the old forums. There was a movement to bring back the old custom colors from maps like “impossible scenarios” or any other scmdraft based maps. This was a good thread and I did not want that to die.

Amidst all the balancing and ladder tweaking, Blizzard should bring back the extended colors, or add in the function of picking from a wide variety of html colors to use.

9 Likes

Picking a color in-game in gamelobby C&C style is a must have feature.

5 Likes

Please bring back the colors.

2 Likes

I kinda would like that. Another thing I would really like is for the game lobby screen to be able to display colour coding. I probably want the colour codes in lobby more than the in-game extended player colours actually now that I think of it.

Yes, please add them back! Don’t fix what’s not broken and don’t remove features that existed.

By the way,
Why KSL runs only on blue and red colors? I hate it since seeing it on SC2. I want brown terran vs. purple zerg! I want green protoss (on desert or snow maps) vs. white terran! I want them good colors back!

1 Like

I support color picking in lobby as an option while hosting.

2 Likes

That would be soooo cool!

2 Likes

More colors, more beauty and diversity… aprove :smiley:

1 Like

We will investigate getting this in :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Its now added as a SC:R feature and newest scmdraft nightlies have support for it =)

3 Likes

Hey Matt.

Thanks!

Please do!