Patch 1.23.1 Notes

You need to fix the way Internet works, get a gaming VPN and a better ISP for instance.

Why don’t you make it so people can’t switch alliances and back-stab you. That RUINS the game. You would think that you would have addressed that in 20 years.

Hey! First and foremost, thank you for improving and maintaining such an awesome game so long after its release! If I were to improve one thing with the game, it would be allowing the observer to follow each players screen during replays similar to how you can in SC2 replays.

P.S. the colors are awesome

When is the next ladder season???

Please consider adding the map “Myst” in the next season ladder, there has been a lacking of non symmetric two sided maps in the last seasons, those are fun, quick and filled with cheese.

boneless chicken
LEEEERROOOY JENKINSSS

No longer working under MacOS 10.11. I get “Application not responding”. Bought this a year ago. A month ago I started getting an alert “your Mac OS is no longer supported”, and now this.

1 Like

Me too, someone please help? Can’t open Starcraft on Mac OS, yesterday was fine until today update

Hey all (and anyone who comes to this thread going forward),

This is the previous patch’s thread.

For new issues with yesterday’s update, you’ll want to post in the current patch thread (that is stickied at the top of the forum) which can be found here.

Thanks for the continued development of SC:R.

YES!!! the colour feature is garbage and hinders gameplay.

for some reason the campaign menu is misaligned for me. the figures are moved upward and left bound of their correct position. text is occasionally outside its box but still clicked at original spot. the start button for missions is not aligned with the screen and the glowing spot to start mission in briefing is also misaligned. The zealot is almost where the marine should be and its annoying. Any solution? I tried reinstall but no luck.

Game is not launching now. After I update new patch, game says playing and is not running

1 Like

Same situation! waiting for solutions

Maybe lock this thread?

1 Like

Definitively, all old patches threads should be locked up when a new one is created.

I hope they do. It’s just causing some of the feedback to get split up/hidden. We can try to flag the replies as spam and hope the mods figure out that it’d be helpful to lock it.