Patch 1.23.2 Notes

Greetings Cerebrates, Commanders, and Executors,

Patch 1.23.2 has arrived!

Features and Improvements:

• Warcraft III: Reforged Spoils of War Edition pre-purchasers will receive a special Orc themed console.

Updates to our new Color options:

• Dark Aqua and Cyan have been removed as options due to undesirable minimap implications.

• If a player selects a color such as Yellow which has multiple shades we automatically make the like colors unselectable. e.g. "Pale Yellow".

• We’ve disabled certain camouflaging colors on the Space, Desert, Twilight, Ashworld, and Ice tilesets.

Welcome to Season 5!

New Zealot portrait ranked matchmaking rewards for S, A, B, U

Map Pool update:

(2) Destination

(2) Heartbreak Ridge

(3) Neo_Sylphid

(3) Whiteout

(4) Circuit Breaker

(4) Fighting Spirit

(4) Gladiator

Ranks:

S Rank - Top 1% of players

A Rank - 7%

B Rank - 21%

C Rank - 21%

D Rank - 21%

E Rank - 21%

F Rank - 8%

For the first two weeks, ranks will be MMR bucketed based on last season’s data. After which we will switch to the percentage-based breakdown above.

Other:

• Fixed an issue where certain maps were not loading on 64bit.

• Fixed some lower frequency crashes.

• We’ve made some compatibility updates to our UI backend.

3 Likes

The Season will start around 3:00 PM PDT

3 Likes

Thank you for the quick fix! (when?)
WE ARE THANKFUL YOU ARE AWARE

Greetings,

Turn Rate, and Saved Multiplayer Games will be fixed with a hotfix asap.

thanks
Matt

1 Like

What’s it like to never make mistakes? Must be nice to never need excuses for anything… ever.

EDIT: Well with your edit you sure changed your tune right quick. That’s something I guess.

1 Like

imagine, updating a game without testing it.
They didn’t even create or host a single game with their new update to verify it should be pushed out to all clients.
There is still, NO EXCUSE.

2 Likes

After update my SC won’t start. Crashes while opening on Mac

3 Likes

I mean if no software company ever made a mistake in their coding…

There’s a passage in the christian bible specifically addressing you…

3 Likes

Hi Yason,

Sorry to hear that.

Are you running 32 or 64 bit? You can send me your system details here: Ramius.forum@blizzard.com

If you were to open the PTR again I and others would be GLAD to intimately help you with testing these updates.
This would also go a long ways showing you are working WITH the community.

when will latency issues be fixed.

china mainland player BUG report: 1 when I play korea server ,after patch1.23.2releaed, when I press P or S,then screen go back to nexus or commendercenter .No protoss can make bp now!!! .No terran can make bs now!!! 2 when I want to play china server,24.105.29.76 telemetry-in#battle#net is blocked by GFW, 95% chinamainland players cannot loggin to China server.

when I change language from 中文 to english,the bug 1 disappear. LOL

Can you make a mirror server of telemetry-in#battle#net in china for chinamainland players?

Gray and especially Black both seem to be camouflaged on every terrain except for maybe the desert one. Black on Jungle which is dark greenish is still very much camouflaged (although even on desert terrain Black is still the same color as the fog of war which is still annoying). Can’t tell you how many times I’ve been reaver dropped by Black and simply cannot see it happen on the minimap. There’s just not enough contrast when you’re trying to pay attention to 10 other things at once. It’s so much easier to spot red or any of the other primary colors.

Since you allow disabling custom hotkeys (not sure why…hate when a game starts and realize host didn’t enable them), why not allow disabling of extended colors? I see so many people complain about them I wouldn’t be surprised if most hosts disabled them altogether.

Thanks for the updates and reading this.

3 Likes

Greetings,

The connection issue in CN should be resolved. Please let us know if you are still experiencing problems.

We are aware of the issue with IME hotkeys, and will be adding this to our upcoming hotfix patch.

Thank you for your patience.
Matt

1 Like

Seems like the turn rate slider is gone? Turn rate is stuck at whatever it was set as before the patch, with no ability to change it anymore.

Hello. I have two questions there:

1. It has already been said, but: when you hit S or P - you get your screen at your main CC. Also, when you hit any bind (1-9) the camera instantly moves to the group, as if you hit it twice. Hope this will be resolved in a matter of hours, that stings. Thank you.
  2. Where’s my orc console? I have Reforged preordered, but there’s no console yet. I mean. . I don’t mean offence, as it’s a gift after all, but it’s still strange to read the changelong and then no to find the content described)