Missing Gateway info, Options Freeze

Exactly the same issues as:

Have been running SC: Remastered just fine on my Windows 7 box for years now and for some reason today I open it up, log in, click multiplayer, expansion, then in the place where normally would be options U.S. West/U.S. East etc, there is no information and I cannot click OK. Lan games also do not work, replays are missing the info layover and attempting to enter the options/settings menu both from the main page and in-game in single player all freeze the game. The marketing information in the top right panel of the main page is also missing, but the game does display my logged-in username “Vrael#1200” correctly in the top right corner. When I turn the game on in offline mode and attempt to Login manually using that button, it displays a blank grey panel instead of a login prompt however.

No issues connecting to Diablo 3, and I haven’t otherwise changed any firewall/networking settings since yesterday when SC: Remastered was working correctly. I have also uninstalled/reinstalled the game and this has not resolved the issue.

Edit: Like many others it seems, I am now on patch 1.23.8.9588, which was installed today right before this issue came up.

Edit2: Happening again on patch 1.23.8.9651

Same as this issue: Starcraft can't get onto battlenet