Ladder matchmaking is broken / Unable to join friends games

Same. Having issues for the past 72 hours.

I don’t know what else to say. Blizzard’s image in my mind is getting worse and worse

Understand that in late 2020, all development of SCR stopped. So there’s not a dedicated team on SCR.

That said, I did pass the recent issue up two days ago. I don’t know what Bliz’s plan is, but they are aware.

From yersterday i got some strange problem Creating games. Game is Created after 45sek - 1min or more, then noone is joining.

PLis Help

5 Likes

Confirm, pls fix asap blizzard

3 Likes

fix your game… cant make games

1 Like

Myself as well. Couldn’t create games, get people to join.

igUAL NO PUEDO CONECTARME CON AMIGOS EN EL JUEGO Y NO APARECEN TODAS LA CREADAS ARREGLEN PRONTO PORFAVOR

1 Like

DESDE AYER ESTA HACI :frowning:

Mine as well. when I make it takes about a minute for game to make.

Cannot create games as others have posted. Also get “failed to advertise game” sometimes as well.

Where are the mods?? No one from Blizzard replying to customers trying to reach out is so bad on so many levels.

Hey all,

Just wanted to confirm that the matchmaking issue / problem joining friends games was sent up to the Starcraft team a couple of days ago. They are looking at several things and investigating further in order to find a resolution.

If we get any updates we’ll make sure to share them in this thread.

5 Likes

Hi!

Hopefully this situation gets fixed soon. Not only the game has issues keeping up due to the lack of atention placed on it (devwlpment, maintenence, improvement), this affecting the amount of new people that may join de xommunity. Now it also faces a problem where even the people that already enjoy it can not do it.

Sent up to the what?

To the team responsible for maintaining the Starcraft services. Those that make sure the servers are healthy and matchmaking is all working correctly. :slight_smile:

We just heard back that some services were updated / restarted and the matchmaking issues should be resolved at this point. Please try to test creating matches and test joining friends lobbies again if you can, both of those should be working properly now.

Feel free to report back here if you’re still encountering any issues.

3 Likes

Issues are not resolved. I’ve tried a couple of games and the same thing happened (ranked game didn’t start).

I’ve also tested and it’s not fixed.

Good afternoon, seems like it did get slightly better with custom match but the issue still persists. Thank you!

I’m surprised such a thing exists, since Starcraft constantly goes from having one issue to another, with numerous people’s complaints falling on deaf ears. If we’re lucky issues get fixed months after they get reported with literally zero communication in between. We also haven’t had a ladder reset in forever and the topic asking about it has not even been seen by anyone at Blizzard yet, or if it has it’s been left on read.

On another note, I can also confirm this issue has not been fixed.

2 Likes