I have war craft reforged download for free. But i can not play it. How to delete war craft reforged?

I have war craft reforged download for free. But i can not play it. How to delete war craft reforged?

Hi there Nuttawet,

If I understand correctly, you are wanting to know how to uninstall Warcraft 3 reforged? If so, I would ask you use the Blizzard app. On the Warcraft 3 reforged page, you should see a cog wheel that holds the option to uninstall.

Out side of this, if this is not helping, you could delete the files where they are installed, then run a scan disk on the computer. This will clear up the space if that is the goal.

Thanks for posting and hope we helped.

/Nathardrick

If i delete war craft reforged will my war craft 3 the frozen throne delete too? Why did they give war craft reforged for free but not able to play it?

Hey there again,

The “why” behind something being free is not something I can speak to here in tech support. As for the Frozen throne, it is now part of the Warcraft 3 Reforged game client. It is all one download with everything in it.

I hope this answers what I can for you my friend.

/Nathardrick

How to delete war craft reforged but keep war craft 3 the frozen throne?

You can play the Classic mode of Reforged (for free) as long as you own a copy of Reign of Chaos. However, you must link your RoC game key to your Battlenet account to do so. Instructions on how to do that are here.

If you don’t want to play Reforged at all, the only way to get the old TFT back is to uninstall the Reforged client, then reinstall TFT from the original CD or other digital installer file. Understand that the old RoC and TFT are now obsolete. If you want to connect to Battlenet, you will have to upgrade the game to Reforged.

In the redeem code, do i use war craft 3 reign of chaos or war craft 3 the frozen throne?
What do i do with the license key?

Just the RoC code is all that is needed. That will give you access to both RoC and TFT in the new game client.

Once it’s entered into your Battlenet account, you won’t need to do anything more. Install Reforged and run it.

Inside the game there are two modes (in the Options screen): Classic and Reforged. You will have access to the Classic mode only. If you want to play the Reforged mode, you have to purchase it.

To answer you question in your 2nd thread:

If you want to uninstall the Reforged client, you can. You can use either 1) use the desktop launcher app, or 2) your computer’s operating system to uninstall it.

If you want to play the older version of the game, you’ll need to reinstall it from the original disk.

You will not be able to play on Battlenet with the older versions. But, the campaign and custom games will be available.