Failed Authentication error 2:5

Today I was signed in then the game sign out. After that I could NOT sign in , within the game again what is the problem.

Failed to make initial server connection (Error 2:5)
I tried to reinstiall the game restart the computer. BUt nothing helped out

11 Likes

had the same problem its been going on for about an hour now… StarCraft remastered wont start up it trys to start up regular broodwar and then says im not logged in to bnet which I am…

6 Likes

me toooooo so annoying… my hands are shaking… i can’t live without starcraft… fix it asap please lol

6 Likes

Same here. Has anyone given an answer?

1 Like

Same here no answer yet bois brobably won’t be an answer.

1 Like

Hehehe I want to play 9999

same here please fix

So the problem is not in my PC thats a relief. I checked the firewall settings, reinstalled the game, reinstalled Blizzard app. Nothing worked so far

Been over an hour blizzard plzzz fixxxxxxxxx

yes i did same omgggggggggggg

same here! any update?

tengo el mismo problema no puedo iniciar , sera problema del servidor creo!

Hey all,

Thank you for the reports, we are looking into this now. Will update again once we know more.

10 Likes

thanks, i am having the same issue

2 Likes

I reset Windows 10 last night and while StarCraft II loads fine with prior purchases, both Cartooned and Remastered are gone from StarCraft. Like the others, I cannot log in in-game (even though the app was started from Battle.net).

I see that upon trying to log in in-game, there is an error message: “Failed to make initial server connection (Error 2:5)”

Please help!

1 Like

same here need fixed

Same here. Battle.net has been acting weird for me lately, also. (Sometimes when I create a game, only the background is rendered and none of the UI / player slots show up, old games are showing up that I can’t join for several days, etc)

1 Like

holy crap! I want to play. Get it fixed, Battle net:)

1 Like

Same here - SC Remastered not coming up and the authentication in game is not working.

1 Like

Ugghh why does this always happen to me. I JUST bought remastered, and I cant even login to play…

2 Likes