Error 3:15 when making a new profile

Just downloaded the game. When I try to make a profile for Battle.net it gives me an Error 3:15. Please help!

14 Likes

The same thing, I can not create an account for multiplayer.

4 Likes

I am having same issue also. Error code 3:15. Not letting me create new profile

3 Likes

12 days - no support - really?
Waiting for an answer - people pay for remastered version and can’t create profiles - thats a no go guys!

4 Likes

Can Technical support at least acknowledge this issue? We cannot create any profiles on any server. Can you fix this so we can play the game?

3 Likes

Blizzard Tech Support, any update please?

2 Likes

Having the same issue with SC remastered, Error code 3:15 when creating a profile when I wanted to play multiplayer with some friends, tried US West and US East and got the same error. Tried different names, variations, every time I try to create the profile it throws this error.

3 Likes

same issue here… no support on this? money back? …but really just fix my game please

1 Like

Still no help or reply, been over 2 weeks and haven’t even played the game because I can’t make an multiplayer profile. Can I atleast get a refund?

2 Likes

Has this issue been resolved?
It has not been resolved yet in June 2021. in trouble.

2 Likes

Problem is still present as of June 23rd 2021

3 Likes

I just came here because I was having the issue.

Asked around, and restarting the client fixed it for me (I actually restarted Bnet launcher as well) in case anyone else ends up here with the same problem.

3 Likes

lo solucione!!!, ingrese a opciones, luego a RED y marque la unica opcion que aparece, dice preferir puerto 6112 ., luego inicie sesiĂłn en la parte superior derecha y ya me permitĂ­a crear id, espero les sirva

5 Likes

It didn’t work for me… seems like they don’t give a s on this thing

2 Likes

day 18… no fix yet i’ve uninstalled and reinstalled maybe like 6 times already just for fun and no help… blizzard… help…me…please…

I also ran into the same error 3:15 issue and what worked for me was to make sure my profile name didn’t return any other battle net errors before getting error 3:15. For example, when I did the steps below:

1. Launch SCR
  2. Go to Multiplayer > Expansion > Create new profile > New
  3. Chose profile name “Lord”, battle net returns "Invalid profile name (bad word). (Error 3:31)
  4. Tried a different profile name by typing random gibberish.

Upon hitting the first “Invalid profile name” error, every subsequent error now returns 3:15 regardless of the profile name and would not go away until exiting and relaunching the game. Now when I did the steps below:

1. Closed SCR
  2. Relaunched SCR
  3. Chose a profile name with random gibberish to make sure it’s a unique name

The profile name actually gets created without issue. Not sure if this will work for everyone, but perhaps it’s worth giving it a try.

8 Likes

lord thanks for your info but i’m pretty everyone has tried smashing their keyboard with randoness to get an account. This has not worked for me the 100 times i’ve tried before… i try at least once a day lol hoping they fix it

I got this error today and as I can see there is still no fix?

Me too… i want to play with my dad but i can’t make a new profile!!!
can you fit it!!! Blizzard!!!

Hello all. I have tried and could registered new profile. Before you Play, in the Battle.net board, you have to ensure the Region is consistent. My case is Asia, then you can register new profile in Asia region

1 Like