Eng audio, polish subtitles

Hey, i was looking for a solution for having english audio and polish subtitles, but whenever i change to polish language audio is also polish. How can i change settings to get eng audio and pol subs?

Also according to blue posts from those 2 topics, they say that polish audio is not supported, but today i’ve launched sc:r and have full polish audio.

Options > Sound > Enable ‘Original Unit Voice Overs’

1 Like

i found that option earlies for units, it is so much better, but thx for suggestion :slight_smile:

But i wasn’t 100% clear, my original question was for campaign voices, those are still in Polish language, but i prefer so much original voice but still want to see polish subtitles. Many games offered that option, but lately it is dissapearing (even last doom had this issue :confused:)

Also i’ve just found that that selecting original unit voice overs doesnt work for campaign, only multiplayer.

Most options are in the battlenet laucnher menu …
select game bottom right right of play button there is the settings button … Most stuff can be slected there besides ingame…
I tried…for me it comes with polish names and settings etc.
Ok, lol now i get …:slight_smile: Ingame there are also many options … the other day i tried to have a certain language and it jsut spoke all the time english what a revelation XDD.
For me i had all options activated so it allways spoke in english … Not the languages i wanted…
Like i had orginal campaign 1998 activated so, if you have this it is just english it deactivats other langauges ingame campaign… Even the nice features of Remastered like certain screensshots text etc.
On the other hand if zou activate orginal voices you will not hear the other languages voicespacks… Even if you have the language activated…
Sadly there appears to be no options to get the mix of both worls …