Dear Blizzard we need a new season and new maps!

We have been playing the same maps since september 2022. It is about time to update the map pool. Coincidally the new ASL season 16 will start with a new fresh mappool too.

Here are the maps in case you need them. If you need the map files let me know. I cant post links on the forum. thank you!
2)Invader 1.0
(2)Neo Dark Origin 2.0
(3)Apocalypse 1.3
(4)La Campanella 1.0
(4)Polypoid 1.75
(4)Retro 1.1
(4)Tempest 1.0

We have been playing the same maps since september 2022. It is about time to update the map pool. Coincidally the new ASL season 16 will start with a new fresh mappool too.

Here are the maps in case you need them. If you need the map files let me know. I cant post links on the forum. thank you!
2)Invader 1.0
(2)Neo Dark Origin 2.0
(3)Apocalypse 1.3
(4)La Campanella 1.0
(4)Polypoid 1.75
(4)Retro 1.1
(4)Tempest 1.0

Lol, kinda not surprised.

Links with some random spaces in there between the characters can solve this i guess :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Blizzard,

start a new season and get the map pool from asl :slight_smile:

Hey Blizzard,

Completely agree with the above, please update ladder with the new ASL 16 map pool.

Added a link to the ASL16 maps below, note that you need to remove spaces. Note that it’s in Korean, but there is a zip file download on the site:

https: //910map .tistory .com/ category/ ASL/ ASL%20%EC%8B%9C%EC%A6%8C%2016

2 Likes

Yes, blizzard please! Do something! Anything! Just let us know you are doing a thing!

Please just update the ladder map pool, atleast once a year, ideally twice.

Two seasons per year would be ideal. As most ASL maps are fresh and get updated frequently, maybe it should be offset by one season to have the final versions. So Ladder Season 1 of a year would get the maps of the second season of last years ASL, Season 2 the maps from the first ASL of that year etc.
Even one season per year would be fine at this point, maybe combining maps from the last two ASLs.

1 Like

Hey blizzard, we seem to always come back yearly or so to ask if we can have a reset in the ladder. We have a very much alive scene and even have lans popping up all around the world. Is it too much to ask for have a new update on the ladder rankings, and a new map pool from more recent maps used in popular tournaments?

2)Invader 1.0
(2)Neo Dark Origin 2.0
(3)Apocalypse 1.3
(4)La Campanella 1.0
(4)Polypoid 1.75
(4)Retro 1.1
(4)Tempest 1.0

Updated the first post with the link.

1 Like

Blizzard if you’re listening, please take Eonzerg’s word for it and give us a new season and map pool, thank you!

1 Like

Please update map pool each time ASL comes out. We are excited to play on the maps we are seeing pros play on

2 Likes

Hi Blizzard please make a new Season and new maps !!!
we are atm 2023 Season 1 and need 2023 Season 2.
Thanks

Blizzard if you’re listening, please take Eonzerg’s word for it and give us a new season and map pool, thank you!

Plz!

Hey Blizzard,

start a new season and get the map pool from asl :slight_smile:

New maps for us, please!

We really need new map pool every 4-6 months!

1 Like

Maps can be found at: https://910map.tistory.com/176

1 Like

New Maps please?! Ghamsamahida

1 Like

(4)Retro 1.1 → (4)Retro 1.2
(4)Tempest 1.0 → (4)Tempest 1.1
(3)Apocalypse 1.3 → (3)Apocalypse 1.32
(4)La Campanella 1.0 - > (4)La Campanella 1.1

Blizzard has abandoned us long time ago. Expect nothing, it was just a scheduled reset of ladder they didn’t even notice it happened.