Dear Blizzard we need a new season and new maps!

We have been playing the same maps since september 2022. It is about time to update the map pool. Coincidally the new ASL season 16 will start with a new fresh mappool too.

Here are the maps in case you need them. If you need the map files let me know. I cant post links on the forum. thank you!
2)Invader 1.0
(2)Neo Dark Origin 2.0
(3)Apocalypse 1.32
(4)La Campanella 1.1
(4)Polypoid 1.75
(4)Retro 1.2
(4)Tempest 1.1

Update: Uploaded the maps to mediafire. Here is the link with spaces.
h t t ps ://www.mediafire.com/file/ugy8dh29pkhue22/ASL16.zip/file

13 Likes

We have been playing the same maps since september 2022. It is about time to update the map pool. Coincidally the new ASL season 16 will start with a new fresh mappool too.

Here are the maps in case you need them. If you need the map files let me know. I cant post links on the forum. thank you!
2)Invader 1.0
(2)Neo Dark Origin 2.0
(3)Apocalypse 1.3
(4)La Campanella 1.0
(4)Polypoid 1.75
(4)Retro 1.1
(4)Tempest 1.0

2)Invader 1.0
(2)Neo Dark Origin 2.0
(3)Apocalypse 1.3
(4)La Campanella 1.0
(4)Polypoid 1.75
(4)Retro 1.1
(4)Tempest 1.0

1 Like

We have been playing the same maps since 09.22. Hell, it’s about time to update the map pool. Fun fact: he new ASL season 16 will start with a new map pool.

The map pool mentioned and worth considering:
2)Invader 1.0
(2)Neo Dark Origin 2.0
(3)Apocalypse 1.3
(4)La Campanella 1.0
(4)Polypoid 1.75
(4)Retro 1.1
(4)Tempest 1.0

Yea new maps and season would be nice, just not all the ASL maps, most of them won’t be used after ASL is done, Butter and Nemesis are a perfect example, a mix is always the best.

Please blizzard,

2)Invader 1.0
(2)Neo Dark Origin 2.0
(3)Apocalypse 1.3
(4)La Campanella 1.0
(4)Polypoid 1.75
(4)Retro 1.1
(4)Tempest 1.0

Please. We’ve been supporting blizz for so long, can you please update the map pool.

1 Like

Please make what my man eonzerg said

Yes, time for a new season Blizzard. If you have no clue about which map to put, watch the ASL…

1 Like

I hope we will have 3 seasons every year. It likes what you did before, as soon as you give us some new maps, people don’t want to play maps in so many months. Thank advance!

1 Like

Blizzard - please update the map pool and restart the ladder. It’s been over 9 months of the same.

Get your intern to do some work, not only bring you a coffee to the desk. It’s embarrassing for a company worth so much money.

Eonzerg

13 posts

13h

2)Invader 1.0
(2)Neo Dark Origin 2.0
(3)Apocalypse 1.3
(4)La Campanella 1.0
(4)Polypoid 1.75
(4)Retro 1.1
(4)Tempest 1.0

change de map plz we need to play others map XDXD

2)Invader 1.0
(2)Neo Dark Origin 2.0
(3)Apocalypse 1.3
(4)La Campanella 1.0
(4)Polypoid 1.75
(4)Retro 1.1
(4)Tempest 1.0

BTW it may be a nice idea to share links to the maps. I’m sure at blizzard don’t have a clue what we are talking about :slight_smile:

P.S. I’m not particularly astonished by this selection, but some fresh maps and variety can only be good in our case when nothing gets done in so long.

1 Like

Come on blizzard! just give us new season with asl maps!

Yeah but the forum doesnt allow to post links. :rofl:

we need post this in blizzard twitter account or spam in twitter starcraft or blizzard account

We have been playing the same maps since 09.22. Hell, it’s about time to update the map pool. Fun fact: he new ASL season 16 will start with a new map pool.

The map pool mentioned and worth considering:
2)Invader 1.0
(2)Neo Dark Origin 2.0
(3)Apocalypse 1.3
(4)La Campanella 1.0
(4)Polypoid 1.75
(4)Retro 1.1
(4)Tempest 1.0

2)Invader 1.0
(2)Neo Dark Origin 2.0
(3)Apocalypse 1.3
(4)La Campanella 1.0
(4)Polypoid 1.75
(4)Retro 1.1
(4)Tempest 1.0

2)Invader 1.0
(2)Neo Dark Origin 2.0
(3)Apocalypse 1.3
(4)La Campanella 1.0
(4)Polypoid 1.75
(4)Retro 1.1
(4)Tempest 1.0