Cannot add or remove Battle.net User Profiles

The same thing happens to me, I bought the game very recently but I can’t play since I get the same error I don’t think it is an individual error since I see that I am not the only one who has the same error. Hopefully fix it

Change your region from Americas to Europe and then you should be able to create a new character profile. It worked for me.

1 Like

I tried Multiplayer online through Battle.net and NOT LAN and it says net “Please check your network connection and try again Error 6:1.”

I have my internet connection working properly.

Please help.

Thanks!

2 Likes

This is happening for me as well. I’ve tried to open the ports and reinstalled the game several times.

I am having issues as well trying to create a New Profile under Multiplayer; in both Starcraft Original and Starcraft Brood War Expansion. I have also tried different Gateways in both versions of multiplayer all resulting in an Error Code 6:1.

1 Like

this is happening to me too I just want to play online!

1 Like

just tried to log in and the same is happening to me as well

1 Like

same problem here. did you figure it out yet?

I have this problem too!! Please fix it Blizzard!

1 Like

Same issue here… Hope its an easy fix

1 Like

It’s not a permanent fix, but I was able to make an account by changing my region in the launch page from Americas to Europe, once created when I went back to americas I had an account I was able to use as it automatically logged me in.

i did that and it worked…bbuutt…i couldn’t join any of my friends game or see other peoples games

1 Like

Hey everyone!

Thank you all for taking the time to report this. We are investigating the root of the issue and will share more information here once we have it.

As Mortred pointed out, you can work around the problem by changing your launch region for the game in the Battle.net Desktop App. Please note that you will not see friends that you’ve added in your primary region when launching the game in a different region, as StarCraft: Remastered is not a Global Play game.

This response doesn’t help. Trying to play in the US with US based friends. And I just bought the Remastered for my son and cannot create a profile for him so he can play with the rest of us!

It worked for me. I changed it to Europe made the profile then changed it to America and the profile was still there

But, you can’t get into any US based games

Yup, Europe, etc. don’t work for me either. Trying to get my son up and running for a birthday party on Battle.net. Come on guys.

I can’t login to US east brood war… error 6:1…
none work including europe.

this does not fix it for everyone as me and few of my friends are still having the issue.

this does not solve the error… a few friends bought it and no one was able to run it… we all have this issue… Blizz u r sh.t. could you fix it or return the money???