Cannot add or remove Battle.net User Profiles

Hi,
I want to create a new user profile on a different gateway, but I am not able to add or remove any User Profiles from my Registry.

Attempting to create a new profile gives me a “Please check your network connection and try again (Error 6:1)” error. Deleting an existing profile gives me “There’s a problem connecting to the server right now. Please wait a few minutes and try again (Error 3:13).”

I can still access Battle.Net and Ranked + Ladder with an existing profile. I have three profiles on US West and I want to make a profile for the Korea Gateway.

Please help! Thanks!

8 Likes

Also having this problem. My sister and I individually downloaded Starcraft Remastered and attempted to connect to Battle.net, from separate computers (one Mac, one PC) from different parts of the US. When we try to create a new user profile on any server, we receive the error 6:1 message. Would seem to suggest a problem on the Battle.net side of things.

1 Like

I recently downloaded the remastered version and I am also running into this issue.

I’m seeing the same issue… Trying to create a new profile on US-West (not sure why my old one disappeared). I’m also getting the error 6:1 message.

Also having this issue. What’s going on Blizz?

I am also having this issue… Cannot delete profiles … Get error: There’s a problem connecting to the server right now. Please wait a few minutes and try again. (Error 3:13)

I’m getting the same issue with Error 6:1. I can’t create a Profile.

I’m also having the same issue. I just bought the remastered and unable to make an account due to error 6:1.

I’m having the same issue as well.

Hey guys, I am experiencing the same problem and I managed to find a fix, here is what I did:

Right above the Play button in Blizzard app, there is a globe icon, click on it and change it from “Americas” to “Europe” and then I was able to create a profile.

11 Likes

I was so excited to play this game with my brother and the same error came up for me. What the hell blizzard. 20 years ago battlenet sucked and it still sucks. fix it

yep. works for me. thx

Thanks it worked for me I hope others can see this post

this worked for me. thank you

This does not work?!!

hi i’m trying to watch my friends play starcraft but i can’t make a profile and i get the error 6:1? what is this error

4 Likes

I am also having this problem. I am not having any trouble joining games or hosting a new game. Tried re-starting Starcraft itself, tried all types of account names, with & without numbers & characters, tried on all gateways, but no luck.

same here…if you guys find an answer please post it…

Same. “Delete” and “New” profile options, doesn’t work. Any news?
error message: “there’s a problem connecting to the server right now. Please wait a few minutes and try again. (Error 3:13)”

error (6:1) por que me pide crear perfil y he probado con todo los nombre y numero pero ninguno entra