Bonjour Activation Popup

As it is now, the Bonjour activation popup appears every time one lands on the main multiplayer screen. Not just when entering it for the first time from the game’s main menu, but also when back-navigating to it.

There’s been periodic feedback about its annoyances, and of making a ‘do not ask again’ feature. However, I can see how that would be a little confusing in the event that someone, someday did want to use a LAN to play, thus having to figure out how to activate Bonjour without the pop up.

However, another possibility that would reduce how much we have to deal with the popup would be to code the popup to only appear if the “Local Area Network” connection type is selected (either manually by the player, or by the game remembering the last choice). In other words, if “Battlenet” is selected, the Bonjour pop up will not appear.

The simpliest way to move Bonjour to LAN menu. That’s one of the most annoying things ever. I never toggled it on until I was unable many times to join my friend’s private and enabling it did zero change. It’s useless thing that only takes memory of my PC. FA.WK IT!

Blizzard here - I know that it would be a perfect solution to make a little button that you can press to initiate the Bonjour pop-up in the LAN menu. But the problem is that I don’t know how to make a little button. Actually, I don’t know how to make any kind of button. So until I learn how to make a button, I guess we are all going to have to suffer through this.