AI Campaign Insane - 2 Races

Hey there,

So I’ve created a test map and a serious map, both of which use Expansion AI Campaign Insane in a particular way.

In the test map, there are three AIs - all three have a Zerg and a Protoss base. The Expansion Insane AI is activated for all AI, and they all work by building and upgrading both Zerg and Protoss simultaneously.

However in my serious map - I duplicated all the same items in every detail, but mysteriously the AIs will not function, except for one. I don’t see any outlier triggers that are relevant that would change anything, either. The one AI that does function sometimes randomly just chooses not to (I have observed this behaviour in other maps as well that don’t have double-AI, sometimes an AI just doesn’t “turn on” for whatever reason).

I’m unable to pin down the problem further than this - does anyone have any thoughts?

It is bound to happen, sometimes AI’s just bug out, especially if there are multiple or one AI controls multiple races (including building/production)

As MellOw said, Ai with multiple players sometimes bugs out. I suggest you to look at this

Then, you can grab a (Zerg AI) campaign AI and modify it for it to build pylons and stuff