Error 3:15 when making a new profile

Problem is still present as of June 23rd 2021

3 Likes

I just came here because I was having the issue.

Asked around, and restarting the client fixed it for me (I actually restarted Bnet launcher as well) in case anyone else ends up here with the same problem.

3 Likes

lo solucione!!!, ingrese a opciones, luego a RED y marque la unica opcion que aparece, dice preferir puerto 6112 ., luego inicie sesión en la parte superior derecha y ya me permitía crear id, espero les sirva

5 Likes

It didn’t work for me… seems like they don’t give a s on this thing

2 Likes

day 18… no fix yet i’ve uninstalled and reinstalled maybe like 6 times already just for fun and no help… blizzard… help…me…please…

I also ran into the same error 3:15 issue and what worked for me was to make sure my profile name didn’t return any other battle net errors before getting error 3:15. For example, when I did the steps below:

1. Launch SCR
  2. Go to Multiplayer > Expansion > Create new profile > New
  3. Chose profile name “Lord”, battle net returns "Invalid profile name (bad word). (Error 3:31)
  4. Tried a different profile name by typing random gibberish.

Upon hitting the first “Invalid profile name” error, every subsequent error now returns 3:15 regardless of the profile name and would not go away until exiting and relaunching the game. Now when I did the steps below:

1. Closed SCR
  2. Relaunched SCR
  3. Chose a profile name with random gibberish to make sure it’s a unique name

The profile name actually gets created without issue. Not sure if this will work for everyone, but perhaps it’s worth giving it a try.

8 Likes

lord thanks for your info but i’m pretty everyone has tried smashing their keyboard with randoness to get an account. This has not worked for me the 100 times i’ve tried before… i try at least once a day lol hoping they fix it

I got this error today and as I can see there is still no fix?

Me too… i want to play with my dad but i can’t make a new profile!!!
can you fit it!!! Blizzard!!!

Hello all. I have tried and could registered new profile. Before you Play, in the Battle.net board, you have to ensure the Region is consistent. My case is Asia, then you can register new profile in Asia region

1 Like

Gracias! me sirvio!!

Hello I had a similar problem but I got it to work so basically ya just gotta scan your starcraft when ya look it up in your inventory ya like when its done it will have a update pop up say yes and ya should be able to make one ya just make sure ya make it for ur region ok.

Just Change writing langugage and enter the Nick name. If Europe then write it with Latin language and all will work fine

intenta con nombres aleatorios solo 1 ves si no acepta cierra todo y vuelve a intentar

add an Underscore to the begining of your name and it will let it connect.

2 Likes

work for me. after error relaunch the game and it will work. Thanks

quiero saber si hay respuesta a este problema que también es el mío.

I got this error and I restarted the game and I got rid of the error

Any assistance? Can you at least acknowledge or explain this blizzard?

prueba los subguiones al inicio me funciono