Zvp matchup % on ladder

I like my zvt and the zvz but rarely do i get any zvp matches in comparison. per 10 games i would say 5 are zvz 3-4 are zvt and maybe 1-2 zvp. from my race report 48% of all of my ladder games are zvz. (D1) of the 1-2 zvp half are cannon rushes. the other half i get completely stomped because im not used to the timings or i climb and start playing higher mmr players aginst the other 2 races so when i face a regular toss build I get destroyed. would it be possible to have match making try and balance the match-ups 33% across the board? i wouldn’t mind waiting an extra 30 seconds in que. i understand if im on during a slow time but maybe a little window of time for a dedicated search. anyone else have this problem? is eu or asia server a better option?

2 Likes

It’s different.
I get the feeling there are days when there is only Z on the road in D3-M3.
And others there I only see P/T.

same here, half my games are ZvZ. As i’m making this comment, I have 81 games played vs zerg, 39 games vs terran and 35 games vs protoss this season. It makes me not wanna play ladder anymore, I wanna practice my ZvP and ZvT, Im absolutely sick of ZvZ, it used to be one of my fav matchups, It’s so boring weather I win or lose. I just want a way where I can evenly face all 3 races, or at least a way where the more you play against a race, the less chance you have playing against it.

Zerg is most saturated in diamond, since it’s the easiest to get it with, but by far the hardest to get master with.