Zerg has too much utility

Zerg has way too many viable options… period…
its disgusting… why do corruptors need building attack and why does zerg need the abality to SPAM needa worm why does it need drop lords why it already has SPAMABLE needa worm why have infested terren been actually broken for like a year before you noticed why??? And you think i want to buy skins??? No… no i do not and will not… why does it need free units that benefit from upgrades freeeee units that get upgrades the longer the game the higher the win rate why?? And thats just basic logic it can endlessly spawn upgraded unit on a long enough time line it will win… You have literally givin it two ways to do everything two types of free units two types of drops two types of air to ground plus can endlessly spam spine and spores not to mention its siege unit is invisible just soooll much utility it needs a rework its just to strong i often watch pro games where the zerg has already won but doesn’t realize because it has so much utility… imo add utility to other races or remove utility from zerg the game is not balanced its balance like if the nba gave the last championship winning team 50lb weight vest to wear next season for “balance”… why does terren end games with tons of gas left why does protoss with full endgame army still get bullied by end game zerg army…

1 Like

I suggest, you should start playing ZERG, then you can use all this Features of Zerg for your own! :slight_smile: