Y r protons the only race that say game is bananalanced

somthing 2 think about

6 Likes

They are the only group that is incapable of reading a scatter plot, thus preventing them from seeing how absurdly busted Protoss is, and also explaining why they favor Protoss in the first place. Any other person would fall asleep playing a race that requires 25% less APM, and can easily read a scatter plot.

Because for them is balance 8/10 games on ladder PvP, 1.7/10 PvT and 0.3/10 PvZ. Best balance is ofcourse 10/10 PvP… but than they blame that every game is cheesing :sweat_smile: enjoy Protoncraft

1 Like

wap me boi they think bananalanced cuz win more ! bananalance in favor = everything is fine ! weeeoo

Game is killed by low effort Protoss buffs - speed there, dmg here, time decrease there etc… but a real problem was a purpose of toss units. Bananalance team created only a new cheese option, not a problem solving or adding a OP nobrainer units to solve something. Imagine a Starcraft where is Warp In mechanic not so powerfull, but units are capable for fight. Where Toss dont has to go for OPruptor, or straigth for OpAir

If somebody say me Zerg has the fastest remax capability, I spit in his face! Warping in a super efficient Stalkers and Zealots takes 1sec. But a respond for this has to be a good combination of units but twice.

Because Protoss is not delusional (looks at Terrans) and not babied by the devs (looks at Zerg). And before anyone tries to counteract this, just keep in mind, LOTV, if anything else, was supposed to be a time for Protoss to shine, yet they hit the race with 2 years of consecutive nerfing while simultaneously giving buffs to Terran nonstop and Zerg was just always broken. Protoss is the race that gets hit the most and Protoss still keeps shining. That’s just how it is.

Dude…creep. tumor. hitpoints.

Nothing to think about. Go back to bed. The protons are bananas and don’t you forget it, though. Wait… you’re bananas. Go to bed and stay asleep kid.

TIL that getting babied by the devs means 2 years of constant nerfs POGGERS

Zerg have fastest remax capability. Now come fatso and pls spit in my face so i can deform yours

Wap = Whining at Protoss

You are a clown, you have slow brain so you think you are good. Clown

1 Like

wat do bananas hav 2 do with sc2

1 Like

zergs r overpower 2 truths r that terran just need buffs

1 Like

but but but but warpgates have unit production cool down after warping in (just like zerg larva auto regen or production slots in rax fax ports etc )

i still think the biggest advantage is the fact with wa warpprism you can “build” fresh new units on the site via warpin thus saving some time from walking home production to enemy base like terran or zerg has to do without utilizing various transport mechnism which the warpprism ontop of the warpfield has

1 Like

First that, removing defenders advantage, and second: Warping In a fresh cost eficient units with best micro potential… how many times we saw Zerg fighting Toss Air, defeat it, and Protoss just warped in a round of Stalkers and went across the map under flock of Corruptors.