I made a program for Windows, that lets you use an Xbox controller. If anyone is interested, I made a video here: Blizzard Xbox Controller Support (StarCraft 1, 2 and WarCraft III) - YouTube and the GitHub project and program are available here: GitHub - erfg12/Blizzard_Controller_Support: Xbox controller support for StarCraft 1, StarCraft II, and WarCraft III.
2 Likes
giving yourself a handicap. maybe this is what serral needs so zerg doesn’t get nerfed.
1 Like
wow nice! does it also works with ps4 controller?
I doubt it since they use different api.
I remember him once on stream playing as Terran VS his enemy Terran offracing as zerg for fun and Serral… barely won… But he was whole in sweat after that and he used his last energy and last breath to say “gg, but better player won”. It was a bit BM.
Serral won a finnish tournament with his terran.
Local tournaments aren’t really the challenge for top players.
1 Like
Finally time to reenact the archon mode commercial.
Against noobz, amazing