Wrong game language

My game installed in english but I selected spanish. It doesn’t matter if I change the language on the installation selector, the voices, the menu and the text is all in english but I want it in spanish. Is there something I can try or do to force a language update?

go into game setting and change it.

Modify the localization, it’s in the settings.

You may have to reinstall completely if you’re saying English is in Spanish.

I do not have this issue.

j, you really gotta start reading a post fully. really starting to think your just some one else’s alt account and that big fight you two had was all sho, you act just like them. same manerism, same interjecting yourself into topics just for the sake of seeing yourself talk, just like them.

anyways op said he wants it in spanish and tried to install it in spanish, but that it didnt install in spanich but instead english which he doesnt want. this can be changed in the ingame setting under language and region.

1 Like

You’re right my mistake, I read the player installed English but got Spanish.

That’s on me.

Omg…

20char act ers

1 Like

wow, thank you so much! That was exactly the information I needed. I did have it in spanish in the battle.net client or launcher (I don’t know what it’s called) but the game kept on starting in english. I didn’t know I had to change it in game also. Anyways, after changing the settting in game, I can play it spanish now. Thank you so much!

1 Like

glad i could help you out mate, now go have fun