Worst WCS Finals ever!

Nydus, after Nydus, after Nydus, after Nydus.

Where are the terrans? Maru can’t even win a single game, and looks like a bronze noob.

Serral throws. Dark can’t beat Serral but gets lucky and beats Reynor who forgot to make Nydus every game, so he loses.

Trash WCS, Trash game design. Why even do this again next year? The game is a disaster. It’s just ridiculous to allow people to compete for money when the game is this broken.

9 Likes

Pretty lousy final to say the least. Swarm Host are broken ZvP, made for a lousy game to watch. Final match looked one dimensional. Nydus all the time.

Pretty boring.

8 Likes

That was a fantastic tournament IMO. The most disappointing part was Maru absolutely INEXCUSABLE trash performance, doing mistake after mistake in a very embarrassing way. Other than that, good day of SC2, we even had Blink DTs win a series and some of the best ZvZ of all time.

3 Likes

We had some good series. The Reynor vs. Serral semis were amazing. The finals, however, were extremely anti-climactic and quite disappointing.

1 Like

You are still a big big joke

9 Likes

reynor seems to play really godlike against serral, but against every other zerg, hes several classes below it seems. its really strange, how he can be so good against a specific player, while doing relatively bad against others.

“Every Terran is just bad…” just like every Zerg just happens to be good for some unknown reason…

So pathetic the Zergs on these forums man.

11 Likes

Stop being delusional.

The only good games were those that other race than zerg won. Were those games a weaker race made it happen with a completely different build catching a zerg player off guard.

And we cant forget that all games that zerg didnt win were ALL INS!!

I don’t know why down vote is not able anymore…you should have by now about -400 downvotes. Shame on you.

10 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I don’t really care about what race I watch, as long as I see skilled play, and all the players in the finals are immensely skilled, so I’m quite enjoying it.

1 Like

I find that to be a horrible way to experience any kind of sports, e or otherwise.

Imagine, only watching the game to root for whoever wins. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

dark pretty much proved he is a world class player in a very favorable meta, he is undeniably the best zerg of this year’s play for late patch

the real hype was that ZvZ semis though that was insane

1 Like

The finals were not as good as the semi finals. I thought the rest of the tournament was fun to watch, for the most part.

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I disagree, I think enjoying the matches regardless of what races are playing is a healthy approach.
And it’s not like I don’t cheer for some players more than others.
I would have liked to see HerO or Special go further, they often has interesting plays, and would have loved to see Rogue vs Reynor/Serral, the last time I saw Rogue and Reynor play it was so much fun, non-stop action :slight_smile: but I can still enjoy the games if it doesn’t go a certain way.

I actually agree with you man. Why did Maru feel the need to keep attacking in multiple places at once. Dark played smarter… Maru should have sat at home and played defense every game.

I think they have to practice a lot against each other, which would explain it. But that’s true, it’s strange.

Did a zerg win again…

If you were my child, I’d have you go to bed without dinner.

If he were my child I’d get out the belt.

1 Like