World needs to turn another chapter

Sc2 was build upon different time, different society and approach to world. During and after crisis the world shifted from trust into untrust. How somethink then build upon trust could last? It cant. No it wont. We will thank you from the arts, humors, epic stories and so forth. We fans also becomed older, less interest in games…

New people are going to step in, live their stories and do whatever they going to do. One thing is for sure, they wont live the same story we did together, because it was unique like each invidual is.

I always felt I had some sort of place in blizzard rts games, whatever it was from being map maker or just forum lurker.

As a last act of kindnes and humility I am going to tier up my zerg into lvl50 (its now 49) and all other races are already 50.

I will send the raynor space ship into the dust, into the eternal life. Farewell stars.

Nah this not over yet