Wishable Content updates (Editor)

Welcome to Wonder Rem’s Content update! My speciality has forever been to simplify the way the editor is used. The following content is mostly based on modifying the existing content in a way that is more graspable by any rookie to experimented moder. Please don’t look any further for improving the editor, I’ve done the work for you. Here are simple updates that would make the editor way easier to use.

1. There are non-upgradeable fields that are very important that we have no access to change from upgrades yet (or even triggers since the catalogue set action cannot change what is not upgradable). In summary, the actual capabilities of upgrades do not allow modders to create a regular Multi dependency playable map, with upgrades that modifies it directly. It is possible with work arounds, but 50% of that data work could be avoided if upgrades had access to more fields.

Examples:

1.1 We are forced to create duplicate abilities just because we want an ability to be auto-castable from an upgrade. (the capability to change a flag from an [Ability].

1.2 Fields from [behaviors], like power fields in which we could increase the radius, or resources in which we can silence alert/swap them, change the depleted amount count. I had to create a second [veterancy] behavior, to add on every unit, just because I wanted a version that shows on UI, while another not, depending of the upgrade. Yet, I could spare myself from doing so if upgrade could modify this tiny little flag from an upgrade.

1.3 The new flags on [harvest] ability that allow to not retrieve any resource… If i wanted an Alternate ability for that, I would get an error message saying my unit has too many harvest abilities.

1.4 Flags from [Unit] data. I was forced to create extra unit and behaviors and stuff, just because I wanted an “uncloaked” version of the Widow Mine. Supress cloak works from a behavior, but what if I want it to be cloaked from a mothership then? It is there that I was forced to generate extra data for nothing, just for a little, small flag that cannot be changed by an upgrade.

1.5 I want an upgrade to disable an ability. OH would be simple from the Shared Flag field… but nop, not possible. What’s left? create a behavior that on requirement met (upgrade complete) disables the ability. Or make a trigger that disables ability on upgrade complete. Why not then use a buff behavior that disables that ability? Would be neat to uncheck the disabled button on that buff behavior from an upgrade? No need requirements on that buff behavior… well no, not available yet.

1.6 The Data Collection is great… but seems like a very fussy system. Instead, why not let upgrade Effects hit "Tech_Alias of Behaviors, Units, Effects, etc. Suppose I have 3 Search effects which I want to increase the Radius? Well I have to put each of them. But not If I had the use of an Tech_Alias for all of them.

1. A validator that validates if a unit belongs to container unit or not, with a field that can compare to which unit if necessary, also split external from internal magazine.

2.1 Another validator that determines if the magazine is full/empty, or how many slots left, etc, the same way “Unit Compare Cargo” does. Allow the “Unit State” validator to determine external magazine, because yet, it can only find the internal. Have the the max count for Magazine abilities block the queue when the last slot is queued or better, not just completed. It be also essential to be able to validate if a unit is the owner of the related magazine unit, internal or external. Yet we can only trace it if the magazine unit is inside and we look for outer unit, and we can’t if the magazine unit is external.

2.2 A filter that seeks out the outer unit for external magazine.

2.3 A filter that seeks out the inner unit. Technically, hidden can already do this job, but is subject to other circumstance. Basically, I need a a validator that stipulates that the unit is either in transport, either is a magazine unit, etc.

2.4 Allow Unit State Validator to trace units that are currently training/researching/building/magazine/training. Also allow it to see if a unit is currently detected (without any player reference needed), and the state of which it is unpowered.

1. Action Actors often uses sounds for launch/impact. I honestly hate to duplicate almost every available sound I need JUST because the volume is awfully high. Of course I can change it on any current files, but this creates a messy pile of more files, making the data heavier. Could we have an option in the launch asset/impact map that modifies the volume/pitch of a sound selected from it?

2. Allow a Wander Behavior to update it’s origin point according to the spawner (Spawn behavior). Sometimes, we want just a unit to spawn a couple units on its own without all the set up of a Magazine Ability. But we are forced to do so, because if the spawner unit moves, the spawned unit leashed point remains still where the spawner was at the spawn moment. The only method to prevent the “Leashed” Wander to stay fixed, is to remove the behavior and reapply. Yet, disabling it does not work and that is bothersome.

3. Actors can create other actors. Good so far, but for many reasons, we change names, IDs often. Everytime we do, the link is lost, and we have to rename it right in the actor that creates it (or search it, and slow computers know my pain). Could it please keep track of the “file” actor? this would be improve moding a lot.

4. Allow Issue order effects to use the Set ID of abilities to set auto-cast on/off. Yet, the set ID can only issue the order to cast ability, but does not concern auto-cast activations.

5. The Specialize Ability’s autocast cannot naturaly use a Queuable ability. Can’t we use a specialize ability auto-cast without being forced to put a queue ability on every unit that uses it?

6. Triggers: Give the possibility to Catalogue Field value set to change anything at will, not only upgradable fields.

7. Triggers: Allow actions to pick a value from data’s tech_alias aside from only being able to pick a single value. This includes upgrades, requirements, units, effects, abilities, behaviors (most possible).

8. Make the effect “Random Points in Circle” be able to interact better with other effects, such as Issue Order. The problem with Random Points effect is that there is hardly the possibility to point out a launch and an impact location. Example: Launching a Search effect that will result a unit and creating a random point from there works with AOE effects, but doesn’t work with Issue Orders at “those” random points if those issue orders are given to the caster. The only way I was able to work around this data faillure was to search a unit that creates a random point, that generates a second search that looks for the caster (self) to issue order at that location. So far, a big bunch of effects just to patch up what is broken.

9. Add a flag on spawn behaviors to disable them while under construction.

10. Please clear your junks. I’m not gonna name them all, but just as an example, the medivac load ability still has the validator “not widow mine target” which is not even relevent of a unit type (the name is misleading, that’s what I mean), but it’s validating a behavior that is applied by nothing so far.

11. Allow buff behaviors to imput negative numbers for height entries. I don’t mind if it cannot outpass the ground, but yet, only mofify unit effects can do it, and it forces us to create a bunch more of effects.

12. Allow the Unit Compare Behavior Count validator to validate a behavior according to its Tech_Alias. Also, allow to validate a behavior according to its class. You can use categories, I guess, but why is it possible to remove behaviors by classes, if a validator can’t check it? Sounds unfair.

13. A Find field in the Unit Compare Damage Dealt Time/ Unit Compare Damage Taken validators. This would make these validators way more easier to use and more possibilities, such as evualiting the time fought (yet you can only check how much time since the unit has fought, or if he has not fought for X time, that’s all).

14. Extend the customization of the “Precursor” flag on Create Unit effects. The actual problem is that this precursor doesn’t have its abilities shut down, nor attacks, and still needs to be deleted. In many cases, using a dummy unit with a precursor behavior is worth more than using this flag that is too limited. As a good way it could be used, making it disable everything (abilities, draw, collision, ignored by placement, etc), but only having it present would minimaly be the first step, then it would be optimal as a second step to be auto-deleted once the effect tree has fully run its course or removed from a modify unit effect (because there’s no manual way to remove it). This avoid having to create damage kill effects to remove it afterward.

15. Add a flag on search effects (and enum validators) called: Offset to weapon range. This would trace the weapon in the parent effect, grabing its range as a radius to be. This would come in handy for weapons using search effect around the casting unit, which could have range buffs. Of course, we know how to add extra radius from accumulators, but this is too specific and doesn’t allow the freedom and variety of bonus range buffs.

16. Add a random mode field on Set effects (the same way Create Persistent Effects do).

17. Unit Order Queue validators should be given the possiblity to check all ability commands at once or not (like a loop function). This is true for many other type of validators, but we can stop there is it’s too much.

18. Allow the modder to copy/past inside when editing a requirement. While it is still impossible to use XML view, making multiple requirement nods is way annoying when doing it from inside a requirement. It is possible to do from a requirement node, but not every modders gets to understand how to use them or even, have the patience to find the exact one to copy from inside.

19. Unit Compare Charge Used validator is useful, but would be way more useful if we could change the way it operates, for example, how many charges left, and not how many charges are used. This of course would be switchable from within the validator. Another reason is if an upgrade should improve the max count of charges on the unit, the perspectives changes, so this validator doesn’t offer support to these kind of situations.

20. Upgrades changing the Scale of actors can only “Set” them, and cannot add a value to it. What if I have an upgrade with multiple levels that gruadually adds damage to a Zerg’s missile, and for that the logic is to have the missile bigger? It’s impossible, yet.

21. Data Searching: When you type something in the search box of data, there is a delay that allows the data table to wait for the modder to fully type what he’s looking for. This is not applied when searching an icon file, a model file, an actor (from when using Create action that creates an actor) or searching another actor from within an actor field (ex: a death model actor for a unit actor). That’s draining so much time for nothing, that even sometimes, when I type many letters, the search box rejects my other letters and gets lagged at one letter only, just to start the lag procress over again when imputing other letters. Please a delay to all those data searches.

22. The ability to change the Pitch/Volume from Sound actors, instead of the file itself. I’ve had to create many duplicates of sound files just to not ruin the sounds for other instances. All of that, just for 2 fields. It would be handful to modify it globally from a sound actor.

23. All this new “Unmorph” system on Morph abilities is simply genius. However… you forgot to put a Progress Button field for Unmorphing… perhaps for other levels of it as well. Also, I see that you changed the Info Panel configuration to make it simpler, everything all in one. This is great, really! Can you do it for the regular morph panel too?

24. To be able to link a weapon’s rate of fire to the one of a child effect persistent. If a weapon should create a beam for exemple, and the repetitiveness of the periodic effect is based on the Persistent’s period’s duration (with a persist until destroy flag), then the weapon’s attack speed is misleading. There should be a field that gets that effect into account to modify (override) the weapon speed on the UI.

25. A sound actor that manipulates 3 sounds over its creationt: A start sound, a loop sound and an end sound. The way it would work is to trigger the start sound at actor creation, and trigger the end one at actor destruction. While this actor is “Created”, the loop sound takes place, and will automtically be shut down when the actor is destroyed. This would spare us from always creating 3 actors for Loop sounds containing a start/end sound as well.

26. The “Armor” penetration system is not perfect. Assuming you want a unit’s weapon damage to ignore armor, you would set the “Armor Reduction” field lower than 1 on it’s damage weapon’s damage effect. Although, have you guys notice the interaction with armor shredding modfications (example: Raven’s Shredding Missile) ? It does not work well in pair. The usual desried outcome on a unit with negative armor is to have it receive amplified damage equal to the quantity of the negative armor. It does not work with units with armor penetration features. Is it possible to create a better interaction that allows unit to ignore armor, but also to gain amplified damage against targets with reduced armors, below 0 ?

27. Warp Train and Arm Magazine do not have a “Bypass Food Restriction” flag. Could we have it please?

28. Can we add the possibility of Area Splash damage from damage effect to be considered for Impact, used by Attack Modifier behaviors, also by damage inherit effect from the damage effect itself, and finally from buff behavior damage response? Yet nothing allows it. While at it, can we also had multiple entries arrays for Damage Inherit effect on damage effects? Ok yea, I can create a Set, … but why make things more complicated.

29. Would be nice to have “Behavior” type abilities to be able to add 1 behavior stack at the time (or more if the modder changes it), while the off button can remove 1 at the time (or more if the modder changes it).

30. The possibility to randomize the Ability Command number on “Issue Order” effects on the effect itself. Sometimes, that would avoid us having to create a set with the random flag, and just launch one Issue Order effect at all.

31. I totally like your new system on upgrades, which increase their time, their cost, etc when clicked (selected to queue). Could you guys make it possible that it affect upgrades of a same “Alias” ,or anything such (that being enabled or disabled from a flag)?

32. Would be neat that abilities with a smart function can have “Smart filters”. Of course we can set one in the validators, but how’s that fair toward auto-cast which got its own…

33. Allow teleport effects to ignore power user placement.

34. Duplicating data was neat before. But since a certain patch (5.0.0), duplicating data no longer inserts the “Copy” word in the newly created item. Personally, I’m not a fan of Data Collections, and I think it was their introduction that made you guys get rid of the “Copy” system, because you wanted to simplify the task for new ppls. Well this makes things way harder to find now, I have to double click my data to find which one is the “2” (copy), and since this editor can be laggy, im wasting tons of time doing that (doing it once doesn’t hurt, but 100 times per day…). Also, I’m concerned about not being able to use your data collection system and yet, I’ve only been able to reset units that I had all set up in the past, forcing me to do it over again, from what I could remember. I was pissed. Secondly, I asked new comers that wish to learn how to use the editor. Not only they’ve never touched the Data Collection system, but for those who did, they never grasped anything about it. For the record, I’m immensly potent in data, and yet, I’ve only failed at trying to use it, judging that I had enough wasted my time on trying to test stuff that is oddly explained. Overall my suggestion would be: just put the copy words back on data we "duplicate (copying it still works tho). And I promise, I won’t even dare touching your precious data collection tools, I’ve pass my turn.

35. Validators, overall, should have the capability of looping numbers. It’s good to point out a single ability command, or anything else, but it’s annoying to do them all over 10-20 validators.

36. Can the validator “unit in weapon range” have a Find field? Also, could we specify which weapon to validate?

37. Opening the Cutscene Editor is a killer. All I want is to know the animation props, and yet, I have to make lag my computer like crazy because it’s waiting for the file browser to load up. Can we set this menu closed by default (changed in options) so that I don’t suffer this useless waiting every time? This is nearly my suggestion above on searching menus, that give the search right away before I have fully typed, and lag me for it.

38. Why is it fair that a “Switch” effect can hold an unlimited amount of effect (haven’t tested the limit tbh), while a set effect is limited to 8 effects? Ok yea, I’d use a switch effect and we’re done here, but this is still an odd limitation.

39. Distance Accumulator only works with greater distance. Can’t we invert the result? I would like to deal increased the damage based on how close the target is.

40. Redirect Missile Effect lacks in content. Or maybe we dont have the right validation to locate a certain missile. Let me explain: How do you redirect a missile that is headed to your unit? no possible validator can handle it. At the limit, Unit Is Pathing can say it is pathing, but not where. In other words, suppose I want a system that redirect any missiles heading to my caster unit, you can redirect them from a search, but that search does not validate (or at least its child effect for that matter) where the missile is going. So, if the missile is to target something else but crosses the search effect, it is redirected wrong, because it’s not headed at the casting unit that has the ability to deflect them elsewhere, see what I mean? Simply said, we need a validator that tells that a missile is heading to X Location, because it’s not a move ability, it’s nothing. It’s only a mover caused by the launch effect, oriented by the target unit of the launch missile effect.

41. Please allow to revert the actor term ViewerTreatsUnitAs to Undetected.

42. Effects data, fields Exclude / Include would be greater with accepting more than 2 fields, and set effect with more than 8 effects.

43. Add Buff flags on buff behaviors that allows to reset duration/periodic start time when disabled. Add an effect disable / enable on a buff behavior. Or else, another way this could work, to have a field that runs an effect each time the behavior is “Disabled”. At least I could re-add the behavior, reseting the timers.

44. Allow unit compare field to validate a tech_alias, which ever array it is. Also allow the Compare operator to use the “Not Equal To” for alphabetical entries.

45. Merge the Unit Compare Behavior State, Unit State and Filters into a singular validator. This is a mess.

46. Add a flag on buff behaviors that forces limited amount of periodic effects to count them completed (of the total count) only if they pass (validated true).

47. Add an option on Create Persistent Effect to manually choose the odds of running each effects seperatly. Also, as my previous demand, add the possibility to keep running periodic effects only if they pass as true, without depleting the count.

48. The capability of “adding” Army Select from buff behaviors, instead of just being able to disable it.

49. Create a new Location on effects that’s heading to Creation Effect Target Point, Target Unit, Target Unit/Point. If actors can do it with their terms, this entirely doable.

50. Change the Arm Magazine Ability Max Count to be Queued or Better at Unit rather than Completed at unit. This would avoid a lot of useless requirements for a simple rule.

51. Allow Experience field in modify unit effect to skip disabled Veterancy behavior, not to be stucked on the first one.

52. Allow Arm Magazine Abilities to not depend of the Magazine unit’s attack to control it’s creations. It’s ok to keep them nearby, but repetitive attacks causes them to retarget in a forced matter.

53. Allow Glaze Actors (model material apply) to support Create Persistent effects.

54. Allow multiple entries in Create Persistent effect/Periodic Validator, and in Damage Effect/ Damage Inherit effect.

55. Put a flag in the damage effect that prevents further Damage Inherit effect to mimic the damage if using another type of damage effect.

56. Add a validator field for vital leech on damage effects. You may sometimes not want to leech from attacking structures, or allied unit, etc.

57. So you can use accumulators to give extra search radius to effects! Sweet! What if I want to increase psi storm scale? Oh, so the actor has nothing to base itself from ? Sad.

58. Allow Effect-Target Cursor Splat to accept multiple arrays on the Cursor Effect (Search Effect). If another array accepts a secondary type of target, it does not appear in red as highlighted by the ability as a potential target.

59. Add a new validator type: Player Compare Upgrade Count. This will save a lot of extra junk data space. This would be good as a Term in actors as well. Instead of always associating a validator in it, you can directly validate an upgrade for the player.

60. Unit Detected Validator and Location vision only limits to the whole player, and not a single unit. How can I target a specific unit that is the one responsible for detecting or sighting my unit? Not possible yet. Could we have that?

61. Give a filter array for each search array in Search Effects. Adding a validator to each array would be neat as well.

62. Allow the editor to track/find Specific Entries in fields. For example, If I’m looking for all behaviors in which I put “Restorable”, I wanna find only the ones that are checked. Same foe tech aliases, etc.

63. Add a flag to Search and Create Persistent effect that allows them to jump to the next effect if the chosen child effect’s chance field fails. For example, you want a persistent to “Success” when the child random periodic effect works, but only if the chance allowed it. As for the Search Effect, you have multiple arrays of a same radius, if the first arrays chance miss, then the next arrays are chosen.

64. On Effect-Target abilities, allow “Smart Cast” to obey to the Best Unit flag rule.
    Also, allow us to put target sorts for “Best Unit” and validator arrays. I wanna be able to choose my own “best unit”.

65. Add Target Vitality and Vitality Fraction as target sorts. Because no, you can’t use the validator without a “Other Unit” to begin with.

66. Allow modify unit effect to add/remove levels to abilities.

67. One thing I hate about testing accumulators, especially vital, is that when the target is dead, or the vital isnt true (exemple: target has no shield), I always get a game error in testing. OF COURSE i know it doesnt have shield. Can we just move on and remove those useless error messages?

68. Can you remove the red error message when testing Hide Simple Text Button disabled? You guys already don’t give us the possibility to remove it via upgrades, … the least you can do is prevent us from receiving those useless errors when testing.

69. Player location for abilities is great, especially when used for preventing the cast of an ability by more than 1 unit. But do you do if you gotta use “Defer Cooldown” flag? I managed to run a work around, built of a search and applying a buff that disables the ability for the others. Still, this indicates that player based cooldown don’t cover every aspects of the game.

70. Allow validators values to -1, allowing any value to be validated. Also, add an integer system (just as Accumulators) on validators on which you can put other validators. For example, you want to validate that a unit is in caster’s sight range, well you can’t. You need a location range, and you can only put a fixed value. You could instead put another validator on that value array, which is a Unit Compare Field for example, validating the value of Sight field on the caster.

71. Rework the latency interaction between buff behaviors and Enumerate Area validators. As few knows, putting an enumerate area validator in the “Validator (Disable) field” causes monstruous lag in end game. The buff attemps to scan every 0 sec, which kills the game. Is there a possibility to allow an healthy enum validator that doesn’t crash the game? Because yes, I can use a periodic search effect every 0.0625 second, but what of it? Still, in you can lag the game with that periodic searches as well. Of course, when you test 1-10 units using it it’s ok. But when you play a larger games with a lot of units (wisely 8 players), there’s no saying how much these system lag the game. I can blame my computer being slow, but I doubt this is relevant to the issue.

72. Triggers lack content Magazine Unit being trained. Event “Unit is Training” can’t trace a carrier buiding a unit in itself.

73. Tactical AI Data opens up to great uses, but sadly, the Set doesn’t give much option. You are forced to respect the array order, as some units using the same requirements won’t get to pass because they’re further in the list. Could we get more utilities with this set ?

74. Allow buff behaviors Damage Response (from Attacker) to respond even if the attacker does 0 damage (ex: hallucination). This could be a special flag.

75. Make it possible to hide Item Bags from Inventory abilities. I’ve been unable to hide it because I wanted it to be added or not from a Game attribute. Adding the ability from triggers works, but you don’t get to see the UI ever (this trigger action has already been reported as broken in my bug post).

76. Find a way so that the Loot Data can only respond to hostile kills. I had a super projects for items drop on kill and yet, I can create 100 marines and just nuke them for some free inventory Items. This is lame.

77. You have added the “Ignore Unit Cost Requirement” on train abilities. Really cool feature. Now can we have it on Warp Train or Build abilities?

78. It be nice if the Interact Ability could display any queue being used by its unit on the UI.

79. Allow “Issue Order” effects to have a command flag that acts exactly like “Unit Order” validator, validating if the unit is capable of doing it. I had to create an excessive amount of validators just because spaming Issue Order effects created monster lags.

80. Add a Morph Ability “Morph Speed Multiplier Rate”. Have you seen how Smart Servos upgrade is filled? This could avoid all this junk. Further more, buff behavior augmenting Morph rate do not respect the actor’s playing rate, which is wrong too. Then again, you can hit the Time Scale, but doing so, you hit other things that are not supposed to haste.

81. Add a cursor splat option on Item of type “Target”, so that you can link a search effect for that item, scaling the cursor splat just like Effect - Target abilities do.

82. Is it a bug or intented that Merge abilities cannot use the Target version only once to work? A player cannot use the target version, as both unit need to cast on each others at the exact same game frame. Is it possible that only clicking once on a valid unit do the trick?

83. Add a marker field on behaviors. I’d like to control its periodic content based on markers, yet I can only do so if the marker is set on an effect that preceeds that behavior.

84. While it’s already possible with triggers, it would be interesting to have a flag on modify unit effects that resets unit’s height to its CUnit original value. This flag would also interact with the Height Stop field. This is good to fix some launch missile effects or other height glitch that leave the unit at the wrong height.

85. Allow buff behavior to hide weapons or abilities. Disabling them is cool, hiding them would avoid using MANY requirements.

86. Since buff behaviors with periodic search to apply auras can massively lag a game (when many units have the aura), why not create a specific behavior of type “Aura”. This behavior would already have its radius array, target filters, and wouldn’t need search + apply. It would also not spam searching (source of the lag) if no valid target are around (other than the units already affected by Aura). I thought this might be a good fix for the lag problem.

87. It be nice if the “Share vision” flag on a buff behavior could also include a share Detection or/and share Radar. In sc1, queen used to get detection from its parasite spell on victims. I miss that. It’s not impossible to remake, but you always have to set a fixed value for a detection range, different for each to unit types, and this is poorly flexible to detection disabling (ok I can use validator but meh), and it’s not very fit for other buffs/upgrades that would affect the detection range.

88. Add a flag on effects that allows the child effect to be hidden from the editor’s view. Some behaviors that I use on many units have long lists of effects, I wish to hide that.

89. AI Resource Blocker Flag on units is a poor flag that barely works. It takes heck of a set up to prevent AI units from harvesting at the resource. Is it possible to add filters on harvest abilities, or buff flag that clearly makes the AI go harvest else where ? I wanted to use the Mineral shield concept.

90. Modify unit effect should be able to give XP to all veterancy behaviors at once, instead of the first one in the index of behaviors and then, only to 1 IF the Veterancy field is specified.

91. Could we have a time scale source on Launch Missile effects as well?

92. Allow buff behavior to override the vital regen delay. Also, allow vital regen to smart check the vitality (with a flag), ex: If you get life regen in negative, you want the shield to take damage first.

93. Adjust the Table View (and Detailed View too) for Actor Events, so that we can see the Target Box (if a string is there) from the summary screen on the left. It is annoying to click every event to see them or trying to figure out the whole thing to understand. I know that we can see them in XML, but not everyone is used to build their data that fast.

94. Allow debuffs (buff behavior) to slow the speed of Create Persistent effects. It’s fun to be able to reduce a target’s attack speed, but how is it when attempting to slow down a Sentry’s beam, which persist until destroyed? That’s why.

95. Allow (or at least flag it if necessary) heal fields in buff behavior set in negative to reverse the heal effects, causing them to harm the healed unit. This could be used as a curse.

96. Add an Alliance Player field in the Unit Filters validator, so that like Unit Alliance, you can evaluate the real team of the target from Upkeep, not control.

97. The click response system is old. You can only control a unit not being clickable from unit flags, which can’t be modified other than in data (not upgrades). It should be modifyable from a buff behavior that allows it on a unit. Also, the Click Response behavior should be able to trace the clicking player origin so that if an effect is launch, it will affect the said team. This could be done with a flag, suggesting any child search area effect looking for an enemy team will be limited to the clicking player only.

98. More fields with accumulators :slight_smile: . Although, some prior to others. For example, I’d like to modify the damage reduction % (damage response) with an accumulator. Yet you can only modify the flat damage modifier.

99. Allow other source than Effect-Target/Instant abilities to use the Use Calldown effects from transport. At the moment, you can’t use a calldown from a weapon for a transpoted unit, unless using a dummy effect-target ability. This causes yet again, an oversupply of data just to compensate for this lack of content.

• Also, the Use Calldown effect from a transport is very fussy. It refuses to unload a unit at location, because of a premade placement check that prevents the effect to launch properly. Please adjust that. If I wanted a placement validation, i’d put it myself.
  1. Put a flag/menu on modify unit abilities, so that we can only copy XP, or kills or life or all component of the effect. I had to use triggers to cover up this lack of content.

2. There is a huge potential with Footprints, sadly the lack of content prevents me from doing much more than just setting it innate on a unit. Creep behaviors can only use the Creep Component from a footprint, which is ok. Other things like preventing a structure with a footprint to attack is pretty disabling. I get that your w3 tree of life has a turret to fix this, but other units such as Void Thrasher static also has a Turret Z attachement point, yet, turrets actor are unable to use it, it won’t respond.

3. Add a field on unit data that indicates to the game to see that unit as another existing one, for requirements and for the AI. For example, if you create a fake Mothership, you can set it to be equivalent of Mothership, so upon creating it, the “only 1” mothership requirement will check. Also, if the AI creates it, they will consider like having the mothership and use it as such with the given AI. Same would go for an High Templar which the AI uses feedback in a script way (it’s not set on it’s unit AI data, it’s hard coded it seems).