Will blizzard unlcok all the commander to gamepass?

now, because Microsoft has blizzard,
i think Microsoft Game Pass will make all the commander avalable for suscribers of Game Pass,

this will make Co-Op more crodwed, and reduce the time for match making0

you guys also agree with me?

I hope this happens soon

Unlock all CO’s with game pass? That’s kind of a nifty idea. Do they have other games where they unlock items inside of the entire game?

However, will it happen soon? Definitely not. In all honesty, I doubt they will. The idea of game pass is to bring in new players to different games, and to entice players to subscribe to the service. SC2 being an 11 year old game ain’t gonna be bringing in tons of extra players. Likewise, most people playing this game still have already bought most, if not all of the CO’s.

Hell, the amount of money required to have someone code it into the game so that it cross checks into their services, then have them actually pay for advertisements would cost more than they would make by bringing in a handful of people who would subscribe due to this addition.

While it’s looking extremely likely it the merger will be approved, it’s not a done deal yet, so don’t expect it in the super near term.

Past that, I honestly doubt it’ll ever happen. SC2 is less maintained than SC1’s remaster at this point, can’t see them thinking it’d be worth the effort.

I’m going to venture a guess: NO. Blizzard loves money. Giving stuff away for free doesn’t make money.