Why Stetman can control mecha zerg

the khala is not only an emotional gestal it is a pact of honesty, thoughts can be fully pure shared, also it is a memory bank filled with the experiences of deceased protoss with currents that are accessible to the most capable protoss the lore around the templar archives, is that protoss (the upper Templars are more skillful, often used by others as an anchor to gain deeper access to the khala) navigate the khala to obtain memories of Templars they use the “The Templar Archives are dark, mysterious buildings that serve as training
centers for the legions of the High Templar. These honored warriors, charged
with wielding the awesome psionic powers of their race, use the Archives to
directly commune with their ancient ancestors and thereby gain knowledge
inaccessible to ordinary warriors.
• Khaydarin Amulet. By equipping”-manual
corrupted kahala

• “With the [Khala] fallen to corruption, the memories of our ancestors are lost to us.”
  • “For the first time, the halls of the [Templar archives] are silent.”
    hight templar
    in the other caste karax laments that he no can access the memories of other phaseforgers when their neural cords were removed
    " Karax : That it just it, Hierarch. Without the Khala, it is as if I am blind. I cannot sense your feeling, know the true depth of your thoughts. I cannot call upon the surety of other phase-smiths. I am… alone "
    “This is the choice of the individual warrior. Some warriors elect to shoulder the burden of remaining among the living instead of joining the sum of Protoss lives embodied in the Khala. It is worthy of note that the lives of individual Protoss that have passed into the Khala are no longer coherent entities, and the Protoss cannot speak with their dead per se. However, there are memories and strands of experience that can be accessed. Only the most skilled Protoss preservers can locate and follow specific desired strands of knowledge. The tremendous value of preservers comes from the fact that they carry within themselves and can access the sum total of Protoss experience at an individual level.”- [StarCraft II Q&A - Batch 26
    the special thing about preservers is that it can access memory with much more ease than an average protoss
    Rohana" : That is not surprising, Hierarch. My sisters and I are unique… trained from birth to master every intricacy of the Khala. I have explored its true depth, plunged the infinite spectrum of emotion and memory. It is because of this gift we were selected to enter stasis… So that we may guide you in our most dire hour." and as we see in her own short story they are capable of managing the thousands of lives protoss simultaneously

He is " The scientist " trope. somehow he knows multiple fields of science, engineering etc.