Why some maps are unusual?

Have you actually tried to do it or is your build order just maybe not optimal? Ever consider that?

Probes (17 x 2 due to min limitation) + Gate (65) + Cyber (60) + Stargate (70) + Corsair (35) = Total (264 or 4min24s)

First ship on ME is 3:45, the only air to deal with is 1min before ship take off and only on the irregular spawn of the location west of expansion. This means the 3 Infested Banshees will arrive at 4min45s at earliest. This is after first Corsair (if not close enough since ‘spawned banshees does not equal to instant death to ship’). The idea is you can use either Corsair or Stalker to deal with them (in a solo-only situation).

Again, no it won’t. As Fenix, you have the 3 suits, which when used properly alone can deal with the entirety of first ship on ME. Going even Scouts build, you’d have at least 3-4 by then to help out, which deal high damage against ground light. At best a single Clolarion may be inadequate but I would ask, “what in the world are you doing with Fenix the unit(s) at this point?”

And what is your actual point? Does the word “coverage” mean nothing to you? So knowing mass infested is the theme of the map, your first thought is to imply:
“If you go ‘any’ it’s not reliable because obviously a single Clolarion wouldn’t work.”
When people post wrong information, it’s cool to correct. And I’d be happy that you’d supplemented to help others. If it’s just a mistake then oh well, own up to it. However, when you purposefully select an obvious wrong choice to counter, no amount of my posted suggestion is going to help.

Corsair without invisibility is no use, it will just die. To make him invisible you need much more time. Also ONE corsair means nothing, he will kill any enemy forever. Corsairs are only good in numbers. Also on the 1st ship location there are no air targets if this is expo location (on others there are).

In my experience, Vorazun quite often has to win an early game anti-air fight with a single Corsair and one or two Black Holes. It’s excruciating but it does work.

I’m not sure I remember playing Vorazun on ME with a first shuttle with Banshees, though, so no comment on the rest of it.

Hey sure man. Why not propose an alternative solution that works, if you don’t agree with what I suggested? Nobody is here to convince you Vorazun can solo first ship. If you don’t believe it can be done, then don’t do it lol. I just know it can be done and 99% of the time, you don’t even need to make AA.

This sets you up for making DT/sair anyway. So maybe be a little constructive and add to the conversation instead of “this doesn’t work”, “that doesn’t work”. I can respect you disagree but in the end, you haven’t helped others by showing anything that “does work”.

Lol, you don’t have to convince me because she can solo not only the first ship but the entire map. Are you sure you’ve read what I wrote?

Lol, you don’t have to convince me because she can solo not only the first ship but the entire map (as well as any other). Are you sure you’ve read what I wrote?

I did for Fenix:

As for Vorazun - she takes 1st ship with zealots and stalkers.

See, was that so hard to do?

Why not just do that in the first place instead of saying:

You have all of 300+ levels, maybe instead of being so rejecting towards ideas, try it out first. If you felt something else worked better (like Colossi for Fenix or Zeal/Stalker instead of DT/Stalker(or Corsair)), then just post it.

What is the need to post part of a comment, purposefully take it out of context slightly to win a moral debate?

Anyway, I’m sure you felt offended by me. Let me apologize if I have and move this discussion back on track.

The track of this discussion is solved long ago. I’ve learnt why some maps differ, it was interesting. Then off-topic began.